OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Not to poop on any of you who copped the 3D's....
but man, that is one of the ugliest shoes I've ever seen....
I have no idea what the appeal to it is......
I'm OLD!
OC's>3D's imo.  I think it's just the concept that people like.  And the fact that they are limited is probably getting people to be beasting on them a little bit.  But I would definitely want a pair but can understand  you not liking them.  
I don't like the 3D concept at all, it was one of the reasons I almost didn't cop.  But they remind me of these (I know I know, ones infrared and one isn't but you get the drift) which is my all time favorite air max.  Oh well, to each his own
444.jpg

NWT-Thanks, looking forward to your pics. 
I would still guess that you like the concept at least a little bit because well...they are 3d
laugh.gif
  I think they look good nonetheless.  But I can see why some people wouldn't.  Especially the heel cups being different colors from one another.

There's a pair of Grinches sz 9.5 on the bay for a bin of 195 for those interested...

Congrats ED! Good trade! Those Air Max up there are pretty dope! Which ones are those?

Originally Posted by never wear them

Who the heck was sellin em today? That pair looks like a light orange. Different from what I've seen
Footlocker just received they're shipment today (SoCal) been delayed since friday. As far as being lighter orange yea, i had the flash on.

I'm OLD!
OC's>3D's imo.  I think it's just concept that people like.  And the fact that they are limited is probably getting people to be beasting on them a little bit.  But I would definitely want a pair but can understand  you not liking them.  

I see how the concept is appealing...It's just that I have horrible taste....
smile.gif
......did you manage to score yours?

Nike Santa Monica
Size update on recent launch shoes:

East LA Kobe VI: 8 / 9/ 15
OC Kobe VI: 11 / 15
Hollywood Kobe VI: 7.5

I'm OLD!
OC's>3D's imo.  I think it's just concept that people like.  And the fact that they are limited is probably getting people to be beasting on them a little bit.  But I would definitely want a pair but can understand  you not liking them.  

I see how the concept is appealing...It's just that I have horrible taste....
smile.gif
......did you manage to score yours?
Oh yea I just got mine via trade too!  I just traded some cash for them on ebay lmao.  But it was the OC's that I got. Seems like only people in L.A. have a chance at these unless you want to rot outside and wait for the doors to open only to have someone's girlfriend or wife tag along with them to buy up all the pairs.  I'm still on the hunt for the 3d's.  Are you just waiting on the ASG's?

Hmm. Every damn Footlocker I called said they don't know if they're gettin em. Ain't about to sit here and call every damn foot locker in Los Angeles just to see if they got em.
Del Sols, Grinches, Rices and these OCs are the only ones I plan on coppin 2x

.  Are you just waiting on the ASG's?

For the most part, yes...
although I need to clear room if I plan on buying more...
I've been OOC for a bit, so my shoes are getting no use....
my rotation is so full, some are still just sitting DS....I need to join another bball league, play everyday and possibly go to sleep in them to make the most... haha.
OC's went fast, while the ELA's still hanging around...go figure.

I tried looking on the last couple of pages, So is the actual ASG shoe (red ones) the same type of release as all these other ones in the pack?

Will they be HOH/NT only?

Hmm. Every damn Footlocker I called said they don't know if they're gettin em. Ain't about to sit here and call every damn foot locker in Los Angeles just to see if they got em.

Hoh bevery center and lakewood just received their order today

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

Nike Santa Monica
Size update on recent launch shoes:

East LA Kobe VI: 8 / 9/ 15
OC Kobe VI: 11 / 15
Hollywood Kobe VI: 7.5

Sz11 at Santa Monica.... Are you serious. I doubt that pair will still be there by the time I get off

Originally Posted by KeepItCln

Hoh bevery center and lakewood just received their order today

Wow. I need another 11 or 10.5 for sure.

.  Are you just waiting on the ASG's?

For the most part, yes...
although I need to clear room if I plan on buying more...
I've been OOC for a bit, so my shoes are getting no use....
my rotation is so full, some are still just sitting DS....I need to join another bball league, play everyday and possibly go to sleep in them to make the most... haha.
OC's went fast, while the ELA's still hanging around...go figure.

Yea I keep seeing that the East L.A.'s were sitting.  It looks like there were A LOT more of them made than the OC's and 3D's.  I hear ya on making room.  I don't know how anybody can get all these shoes and have room for much of anything.

godamn phone is busy. Montebello is probably gonna get flooded with a bunch of bloods and eses... Smh. I'd leave early if I'm able to cop 2 or more pairs but for 1 it ain't worth it me leavin my job.

Eh I would try to order a pair of the OC's but I'm just really not feeling them enough to drop the $$. Good luck/Congrats to all trying to get them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom