OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ My boy got through and got me a pair, but the dude put me on hold for about 20 minutes and said I got your size 11 give me a second to process some other orders and I will be back with you. Comes back after 20 mins and goes we don't have anymore size 11 SMH %%*

BTW - TT love the new prints  - they should look nice next to the Grinches, just trying to figure out how to frame/mat them...

Picked up bhm Kobe 6 today,eases the a little of the pain of not getting my size of the OC's,just a little thou.

i reaaly want to know if the LA was made more quantity than the OC and 3D...
or just less ppl wants the LA?

some ppl said LA still sits on the shelf in some places... hmm

anyone knows?

Originally Posted by TREDEEZEE

Hey Fam!

Hope everyone got their pairs of the LA CITY SERIES PACK. If you didn't or if you did, get a print to match!

Check out the NEW PRINTS I did. And yes the 3D print is 3D!

See more pics & get more info in the SNEAKER ART FORUMS.

NEW KOBE VI PRINTS (LA CITY SERIES)

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!
TT
big ups to you man you really have a talent i really love your art work
smile.gif

Just got my 3D's today and IMO the 3D effect is so dope. My Dolby 3D Digital Cinema glasses work the best and not those cheap red/blue glass because even though those work they just make everything look too red and blue. The effect you get is that the red disappears around the grey dots and the see-through scales somewhat pop out but you have to look at them at a particular angle so the scales overlap the dots.

28st4q8.jpg

1znvmte.jpg

I was one of the ones who got an 11 from NTLA. I called them just to see and they said they had 4 size 11's so I got one.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

i reaaly want to know if the LA was made more quantity than the OC and 3D...
or just less ppl wants the LA?

some ppl said LA still sits on the shelf in some places... hmm

anyone knows?
I am almost positive there were more LA's than those other 2.  Most stores got bigger shipments of the LA's than 3D's and OC's, and I believe more stores got them. Not to mention they are still sitting.

Thanks for the pics. Damn, can't wait. Those look amazing to me. I'll make sure to go get that Cali tan when I rock those
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Those pics up there of the 3Ds are lookin dope too. The blue side is better than the red side.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Thanks for the pics. Damn, can't wait. Those look amazing to me. I'll make sure to go get that Cali tan when I rock those
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Those pics up there of the 3Ds are lookin dope too. The blue side is better than the red side.
You must be psyched to have gotten a pair too.  Such a hot shoe! My camera doesn't do it justice.

That montbello footlocker won't answer their phone..i wanna see if they would do a phone order..

tomorrow im going to get my del sols lol everyone has all the other ones and im barely getting my del sols lol cant wait

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Can some of ya'll stop pm'ing me asking to get you Rices when they drop on Swoosh.
grin.gif
Hey I saw you posted about you can get Rices off swoosh, I was wondering if.....
roll.gif
roll.gif

*joking* Don't ban me 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom