OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for your eyes only...

2lk8lrs.jpg

Some of yall got some damn ducktales about checking out then cancelling.

I'm glad I was still on the fence with these, I can't stress enough when I say NDC>Leastbay

Team Leastbay

Another frustrating release avoided because i didnt want the shoe. Its insane how popular kobes have become.  Love that its looking like gr only for me on the VI's.  Cept for the Grinches, but i dont know if im going keep them.  Gotta see how i feel as the weather gets nicer.

Originally Posted by kickz4show

ONCE AGAIN AND I'M NOT SURPRISED....30 SECS WAIT TO 15 MINS TO 17 MINS TO 22 MINS? LADY I SPOKE TO AFTER I GOT THROUGH FOR HOLDING FOR 42 MINS SAID, " ALL PAIRS WERE SOLD OUT 3 MINS PRIOR" TO MIDNIGHT. EASTBAY REP YOUR MORE HYPE THEN HELP.

I understand the frustration with missing out on releases, but why do people call out the Eastbay rep? All he does is come on here and give us info on releases. He's not in charge of I.T. @ Eastbay, and he is in NO WAY the creator of hype behind any of these releases. Stop being punks!

I didn't have my wait timer jump up like some of you did but still said sold out.  
30t6p3b.gif
at it going from a few minutes to 20+.

Originally Posted by bc60997

Scooped a size 11 on Eastbay got through on the Gold Club PHONE
I tried to get through on the line and couldn't. How early did you call? I called 9 minutes early and no dice. Eastbay sucks. I miss the good old days when you could reserve your shoes months in advance and not worry about this BS. Eastbay used to be legit. What happened.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

tried helping a friend out since he didnt have any luck with the 3Ds.. ROBO-FLOP!

facepalmironhide.jpg

same thing here.
If it wasn't for NDC, there'd be A LOT less complaining. everyone flooded eastbay. now those that didn't cop 3d's can get these and get them again tomorrow

Eastbay has officially lost a customer in the near future..

I know it is only a shoe, but the thing is the timer should keep the same time throughout the entire countdown..this system does not..how does a timer go up in minutes? Please explain this to me EastbayRep..it doesn't make any sense...

I use to work for Footlocker Inc..and I use to love buying from Eastbay to use my discount and whatnot but the system Eastbay runs is FAR from perfect..I can guarantee that 10 minutes prior to the shoe release of a product that is hyped that they are definitely selling them before midnight..there is no way all the reps should be tied up for 10 minutes+ before a launch time when they should getting people off the phone and NOT SELLING the product beforehand..

I know EastbayRep is gonna come in here and say that this does not happen, but it does..i have been able to order before midnight of a major launch before..

Update: The Kobe VI "OC" will release on Thursday afternoon on NikeStore.com. Exact time to be communicated from @nikestore tomorrow.

You mean Friday??

smh...
another joke for the week... from eastbay

i think it is all about timing... but u can predict the timing at all... so it is about luck

keep refreshing my page until it shows 6 seconds left, i wait... it let me add in cart... when i go check out, it said i am attempting to check out on 11:00:48...
clicking my mouse four times can used me 48 seconds?! timer has problem... i believe...
and then wait for 1:36 min, i know i m not able to get it~ and yes, it is true~ all gone

it is a joke...
i will not put any hope at all next time~ just let it be

Yep EASTBAY sucks these idiot reps come here and make excuses all you are is HYPERBEAST i will never buy from EASTBAY again once you start losing customers then you will understand EASTBAY GO OUT OF BUSINESS ALREADY NOTHING BUT USESLESS PEOPLE THERE 
tired.gif

friend and i called at the same time. he got through, and i didn't. he called again and got through while i was still on hold during my first call.

you would think a top retailer with that much traffic would have a better telecom system in place for first come, first served. smh

nikestore Online Nike Store
Update: The Kobe VI "OC" will release on Thursday afternoon on NikeStore.com. Exact time to be communicated from @nikestore tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom