OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Is it me or NDC hasn't dropped OCs yet???
On the matter at hand with Eastbay, I don't know if this make sense or helps at all..

I make sure their timer is ahed of my Clock. Ex. if it says 10:00:00 pm on my clock their timer should be ahead by a at least 3-5 seconds or 59:55..

Just try to keep refreshing your page at least 15 mins. before you'll see what I mean (that's if you'll still buy from Eastbay)..
You are seriously joking right?

I hope all of you size 12 guys are in school or at work tomorrow in the afternoon.

laugh.gif

This online crap is just starting to become a big joke.
Forget that timer bs.
I've came to the conclusion if a timer pops up, you probably won't be getting the shoe

mannnnnnnnnnnnnn. i'm tired of getting jerked around. every since they added the kiosk with the waiting, it made it worse to compete in general. i havent really made any successful attempts on hyped shoes. my giftcard was good for the del sols and a tee. hahaa. and i still have a remaining balance. oh well. 

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Eastbay is corrupted. I have a feeling their employees bought all the good sizes and only put like 2 pairs for each size up for sale.

feels like it. doesnt it. hahaha. we should get a connect right to kobe.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Forget that timer bs.
I've came to the conclusion if a timer pops up, you probably won't be getting the shoe

this

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I hope all of you size 12 guys are in school or at work tomorrow in the afternoon.

laugh.gif
I'm clearing all of my appointments....I'll be home, lol

I actually got lucky this time around but eastbay really needs to fix their whole countdown system pronto...My countdown timer was really early for some reason and when it ran out and I tried to add my size to cart it would not let me until the 4th try...I then got a checkout timer of 1 min 40 sec...I got to the final checkout screen but kept getting a high traffic pop-up and kept having to TRY AGAIN and then it kicked me back to the initial checkout page like 5 times until I got a brand new countdown timer of 4 min 30 sec...I finally got to checkout after that.

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Forget that timer bs.

Ha, that's how I feel....
laugh.gif

Eastbay is a joke..really bad site for releases like this because you can't just check out...noone could have hit the buttons faster than I did. I'm sure we all feel the same way...and then you wait for 2 minutes? what a farce...anyway...NDC pushed em back due to weather, but I was certainly hoping to try there instead. Now when they drop on NDC, everyone swarms as opposed to many going to Eastbay...congrats to those who scored.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by marley

<<== Crumples up Gold Club membership, wipes *%+ with it, flushes it down the toilet.....

Pretty funny stuff.  Here's the thing- they'll tell you flat out that GOLD CLUB doesn't guarantee a damn thing- FINE, no issues there- how can I guarantee anything come release day- YOU CAN'T-

OK - so what's the point of the countdown timer and having most of us good paying and loyal customers observe it- when in reality- you start taking orders prior to the countdown timer reaching ZERO???

NOT EASTBAY REP'S FAULT, BUT DEFINITELY AN ISSUE.  ONE THAT SHOULD BE RESOLVED AND OR CLEARED UP. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.  EVERYONE IN THE ONLINE OR PHONE LINE WORLD "SHOULD BE" ON AN EVEN PLAYING FIELD- I THINK
grin.gif
100% right.  The countdown timer is whack.  The phone call order process is whack.  EB seriously needs to look at these big releases and make substantial changes for their major releases.  But really it's EB--they don't give a rats @ss.  Otherwise, we would have seen significant changes a long time ago.  They are a company, under FTL (might I add), that cares about the bottom line like most companies do.  Yes, EB Rep Ray is nice and tries to help out ... but he's just one person that doesn't have a lot of power.  It's the story we all know and keep reliving.
I'm not going to EB bash, but this same song has been sung many times now, and I hate knowing all the words by heart.  
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Biltz

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

ok so explain this one. I decided to pull up two computers. One is my Laptop (Macbook Pro) using Wifi at home and the other is a PC Wired into the router. I waited on the synced countdown and as soon as it hit 0 I smashed the mouse on both to check out (Like everyone did). So my Macbook pulls up a 3 min wait, while the PC has no wait at all. I go right through and it says to put in my CC info. I try to checkout with paypal for about 5 mins thinking it would be faster but it would not work. This whole time my Macbook Pro is counting down and then adding more and more mins. So I decide the PC is not going to work with paypal so I throw in the CC info real quick. As soon as I hit place order it takes me right into the countdown! BUT IT'S ONLY 30 SECONDS! As soon as it counts down I click submit again and Bam my order is submitted around 12:10. Meanwhile I was told on my laptop they were sold out.

All that being said I'm still not confident knowing alot of these will be canceled just like the 3D. These will most likely be worse because they don't have numbers on them yet. Well I can always hope!
I had a similar experience. My initial wait time was 1:30 then I mucked around inputting cc security & free shipping code (about 30 secs) then submitted the order and had another wait time of 3:30 once that was up I resubmitted and it was fine. I think its pretty much luck of the draw. I got a confirmation email but still very skeptical that they will ship

I'm 100% sure it is luck.  I tried the same thing with all the other All-Star releases and struck out.  This one it seems we may have gotten "lucky" but who knows.  I would be surprised if they ship.  I'm trying my best to curb my expectations.  

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Well I just smashed my xbox controller because of this and ncaa 11, if anyone cares
i felt that way a couple days ago. but i kept it inside. all good bro!

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

eHyperfuse lows can. Ha ha.
Been playing in these for a bit now...actually a very nice shoe
I'm liking em more and more. Might cop 3D's. Especially on the Swoosh!
OMG...saw the 3D HF Lows tonight. Simply bonkers. The South Beach-%%! pair is
pimp.gif
!

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Is it me or NDC hasn't dropped OCs yet???
On the matter at hand with Eastbay, I don't know if this make sense or helps at all..

I make sure their timer is ahed of my Clock. Ex. if it says 10:00:00 pm on my clock their timer should be ahead by a at least 3-5 seconds or 59:55..

Just try to keep refreshing your page at least 15 mins. before you'll see what I mean (that's if you'll still buy from Eastbay)..

Dumbest post of the night.

Waiting for some Jag to start posting how "I got 3, free shipping, 20 % using gift cards"- easy cop.

Right- There were probably less than 50 pair total.  Would love to get a tally from all those legit NT'ers who actually get a pair from Eastbay.

VERY SIMPLE EASTBAY- Drop them at 11 CST- no phone orders, no LAME %$# TIMER, 1st come, 1st serve in the virtual world known as the world wide web.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Waiting for some Jag to start posting how "I got 3, free shipping, 20 % using gift cards"- easy cop.

Right- There were probably less than 50 pair total.  Would love to get a tally from all those legit NT'ers who actually get a pair from Eastbay.

VERY SIMPLE EASTBAY- Drop them at 11 CST- no phone orders, no LAME %$# TIMER, 1st come, 1st serve in the virtual world known as the world wide web.
word!! bringin it back w/o the timer.
pimp.gif
touche on cutting the lines too. hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom