OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
i clicked it, said i had a 50 sec wait...time ticked down, it let me choose payment, i chose paypal, said it could not retrieve my info from paypal, and after inputting my CC info i click check out and it puts me back into a 2min wait, then when i click checkout/process it says its no longer avail. LOL 
roll.gif

eastbay = GARBAGE. 

ONCE AGAIN AND I'M NOT SURPRISED....30 SECS WAIT TO 15 MINS TO 17 MINS TO 22 MINS? LADY I SPOKE TO AFTER I GOT THROUGH FOR HOLDING FOR 42 MINS SAID, " ALL PAIRS WERE SOLD OUT 3 MINS PRIOR" TO MIDNIGHT. EASTBAY REP YOUR MORE HYPE THEN HELP.

Eastbay had me second guessing for a second.. 
30t6p3b.gif

I had an easy checkout no wait time, 'til I reached Checkout page this Pop-up box keeps showing "Due to high Traffic blah blah"... 4 mins. kept trying

You had me there Eastbay, I just hope that my order came through and Eastbay don't charge multiple times...

Already have my Order Cinfirm from them so, Still keeping my fingers crossed tomorrow Morning.. 
happy.gif

crazy man..I need to know the actual numbers they received for these kicks..I had my card on file and all. I literally clicked asap. none of the hoh in NC are getting these allstars and its pissing me off.

I had a 45 sec wait then I went to pay and the timer came back at 4 minute then they were gone

I knew there was a reason my last Eastbay order is from 2006

Eastbay is such a FAIL as an online retailer. How can you not have a system where people don't get jerked around like this? It's 2011. They don't deserve anyone's business.

4 minute wait time got under a minute then went to 13 minutes. Then sold out.

F U Eastbay

F U Nike

I may be seling a ton of Kobes in the very near future. Why have any if you cant have the ones you really want the most. These damn shoes arent worth this kind of stress.

Originally Posted by PrecisionFreek

I'm 3 for 3 for the all stars through Eastbay.  1 more to go.  

Post pics of all 3 w/receipts and I'll believe that.  But seriously if its true, watch out because you may get hit by lightning in broad daylight tomorrow and win the powerball while de-planing an airliner that ends up crashing in the ocean.  You are THAT lucky. Well done sir.  And your post count just reached 5 to share that with us.
happy.gif

argh, love how my wait time jumped and i couldnt call eastbay phone line because i was yelling at the gf over the phone.....awsome night!! thanks eastbay!

ordering online at the same time....... your order is sold out

waiting for the link on NDC???? where did it go??

calling eastbay priceless....

thank you eastbay "you got one of the last few size 11"--Gwinn

had a 3 minute checkout time, and i was already in doubt. went down to 0, then went back up to 6 mins then 8 mins. smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom