OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
MLKs with gold uniforms looks pretty good
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JRodski

omg! the bhm's look tooooo hard with black socks and the home jerseys.

This exactly what I came in here to say. Lol. After stating that I'm not rilly feeling em two pages back. Still won't cop em, but they look awfully good right about now.

I think it is pretty clear that nike is releasing these colorways in a strategic order. Probably why we haven't seen any Laker colorways yet....

Look at the Del Sols last year, they sat for quite a while in a lot of places, this time they release that colorway first, everyone wants a pair of VI's so they are selling well. Not to saying the VI del sols aren't better looking than the V's were, but I still think the timing has a lot to do with how well they are selling.

Originally Posted by SolezOnFroze

Originally Posted by JRodski

omg! the bhm's look tooooo hard with black socks and the home jerseys.

This exactly what I came in here to say. Lol. After stating that I'm not rilly feeling em two pages back. Still won't cop em, but they look awfully good right about now.

Nice Dunk KB24! BHM looks dope on the Lakers gold uni! I hated the first pics of these BHM, but they grew on me... 
^^ Never saw Gasol wear Kobes b4

EDIT: After a long hard look on my Standard Def cable... yea, I don't think they're ZKVI; they're hyperdunks I believe...

^^doubt it. If you check nikeID on FB they show 7 different BHM pairs for Nike Basketball. All same color scheme.

kobes debuting a new colorway tonight, really hope we win this one. especially since bhm are so ill.....

i need the chinas!!!!!i i asked this last night but we need more info!!!!

question tho, so the special china ones just have lace locks, diff insoles and a shirt? anyone in china have info??

February is gonna be a tough month for me. The Kobe VI BHM & The Jordan Playoff 13's releasing on the 26th. Decisions, decisions. SMH

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

*looks at everyone having a change of heart on BHM's*

*smiles, shakes head*
Haha... you got me Notorious! I was one of the haters... Looks like almost every colorway AGAIN for me...

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Any info on whether the GR version of the China's will hit the US?

If so I'll have a tough decision to make between those, Rices, and 3Ds.

Originally Posted by DAR228

February is gonna be a tough month for me. The Kobe VI BHM & The Jordan Playoff 13's releasing on the 26th. Decisions, decisions. SMH

ZKVI BLK/REDs GR are also dropping and most likely both the ASGs and LAs too (during All-Star Weekend???)... Are the 3Ds part of the All Star game pack? (I hope not)
Because of all this, I'm passing on the Kobe Air Force 1 pack 
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

Welcome to NikeTalk Dar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom