OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuck @ work so I couldn't watch the game (maybe a good thing as far as the shoe part goes), but I'm passing on the BHMs for now.

I really like the style of the VIs and the way the shoe is designed they can make some real clean colorways, but not many have really impressed me. Concords are clean (still plan on making a zkIV Inline ID version) Del Sols are well...Del Sols and clean, Grinches are
smokin.gif
, ASGs are pretty dope too, but after that, none of the other CWs (that we've seen pics of) make me feel like I have to have em.

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

let the hype begin with those BHM ! I think most of the ZK6 are getting recognition except the concords. hmm. just an observation.

Stil waiting for the Chinas . .
concords got its own recognition

when it came off kobe's feet

kobe even tossed it up in the air
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Relley008

Where would you get Kobe to autograph your VI's? If he were to sign your shoe do you think the scales islands would mess up the sig? Just wondering for future reference...

at the heel

Originally Posted by DNeou20

BHM's... without the logo... and my attempt at a "milky" sole
350ozyt.jpg

thts exactly wht i wanted!!!
and thts the only thing missing to beat the Vs BS... sigh...

just as i expected...
the BHM looked real nice on feet... real nice...
looking at the NBA players with them, made me want them more...

officially on my list now, BHM! no more 3Ds

Shrug at y'all wanting the BHM without w/o the logo... thats one of the dopest parts of the shoe to me...

I think I'll have to pick the BHM VIs up while I also cop the BHM NSW Destroyer Jacket releasing...

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

last piece of the LA all star pack puzzle
Dammit nike! Too many colorways! Not that I'm complaining as they're all hot... These look good 
pimp.gif
 Orange/Yellow..

wow. nike's gang banging the kobe 6 with CWs!
this thread will explode even more! this shoe released
LESS THAN A MONTH ago! damn. more cws please!

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

*looks at everyone having a change of heart on BHM's*

*smiles, shakes head*

That's what I was thinking. Everyone all of a sudden flip flopping like they John Kerry.

^ Phoenix suns colorway?! orange/purple?
i guess those r the samples? trying different color, wanted to see how the outcome is? hmm... interesting

and the last piece of LA ASG pack... the hollywood... orange+yellow+some orange flame color? pretty nice~ from the upper... maybe not a go for me since i like orange color but not major orange color shoes... i like them as lil touch
but! the clear soles!!! i love those... Ohhh noooo

Nike factories in Asia shutting down for Chinese New Years for how long? This is insane the amount of color ways we are seeing this month.

Originally Posted by hakbottom

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

*looks at everyone having a change of heart on BHM's*

*smiles, shakes head*

That's what I was thinking. Everyone all of a sudden flip flopping like they John Kerry.

because they are a such common colorway... and i guess ppl didn't expect they looked so nice on feet?
when i first looked at them, it didn't bring me much excitement either... but i kno they will looked great on court with blk socks... because blk/gold shoes r always dope!

after seeing those beautiful pictures from "the other forum"... i m totally sold to this CW... cuz the gold color is matte style shiny!! so nice! i listed it to my must have list right away~ hahaha

and tonight, looking at all the NBA players with them on... proved my points to myself~ i wnt them asap! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Nike factories in Asia shutting down for Chinese New Years for how long? This is insane the amount of color ways we are seeing this month.
Chinese New Year Holidays start by the end of Jan...  gonna be off for almost 1.5 weeks in China.  ya, it's crazy they pumping out a new colorway every 2-3 days
indifferent.gif

some more new pix for the 3Ds... got em from SN site
3d425caea14297a517c43b308f9680fefbde26e.jpg
6d1156ee4472184208f19718489fb46f646fcfb.jpg

54025b9ee94f47bd1bf480fac9d02bde6529c98.jpg
0af15be0427f1643f40e0be585b4cb12cecb344.jpg

5c12533e5d4f87c41674496dd8f3003e3658d60.jpg

the more i looked at them, the less i want to put them on my feet... haha~

i totally lost the impulse to have them for my feet... but i still wnt to see them in person, maybe will try to cop one if they r not hard to cop~ 

then have them sit in my room for a while for my own exhibition, and sell them later~ hahaha 

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Chinese New Year Holidays start by the end of Jan...  gonna be off for almost 1.5 weeks in China.  ya, it's crazy they pumping out a new colorway every 2-3 days
indifferent.gif

Wow I wish I could celebrate CNY for 1.5 weeks. Matter of fact, I wish I could go to China to celebrate.

just got back from the game not too long ago...great game and great seats.

sorry if the pics arent the greatest, now i have an excuse to buy a dslr

ZKVI MLK

Durant MLK (these are niiiice) couldnt get a good pic of durant in them so here they are.

what i was rocking

bonus:
ernie, chris, and chuck

finally ran into kidlebron after trying to meet up with him before the game, it was nice to see him and he scored a returned pair of the Courtside pack Grinches!!! argh!!! i was a minute too late lol his family is really nice too!  good seeing you ak.

props to westbrook, that guy was having his way in the paint....wow its amazing how fast he is in person. zip zip and he in at the hole already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom