OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by hakbottom

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

*looks at everyone having a change of heart on BHM's*

*smiles, shakes head*

That's what I was thinking. Everyone all of a sudden flip flopping like they John Kerry.

because they are a such common colorway... and i guess ppl didn't expect they looked so nice on feet?
when i first looked at them, it didn't bring me much excitement either... but i kno they will looked great on court with blk socks... because blk/gold shoes r always dope!

after seeing those beautiful pictures from "the other forum"... i m totally sold to this CW... cuz the gold color is matte style shiny!! so nice! i listed it to my must have list right away~ hahaha

and tonight, looking at all the NBA players with them on... proved my points to myself~ i wnt them asap! 
pimp.gif

THIS! and the first pictures were such a crappy quality... It was bland and it didn't do the colorway any justice... It was the detailed SOLE pics that made me love them! Today just confirmed that i'm going to cop them. Kobe also won in them...

Damn that last piece to the asg pack looks good so far. Might be a lil orange for my liking, but I'm not ruling em out just yet....can't wait to see more pics.

Drew...great seats man! Bet you had a great time!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Damn that last piece to the asg pack looks good so far. Might be a lil orange for my liking, but I'm not ruling em out just yet....can't wait to see more pics.

thanks shaun, yea me and my girl had a great time especially since we got TACOS!!! haha but seriously, the more time i spend in the lower seats the more i shake my head at those "fans" i swear it was just me and my girl chanting and rooting while everyone else sat silent.  thats one reason why i hate those supposed fans who sit in the lower level.  but nonetheless it was a great game and good times.

with the way OKC moved the ball around and all those alley oops they had im surprised we came out, there were times when i felt like we took forever to decide what they were going to do offensively. 

i know this is a kobe thread but those KD MLKs were sick in person. where the pics of those? oops wrong thread.
tongue.gif

nice pictures up there...cant get enough of the bhms when its worn!
smile.gif
hope they arrived sooner! nice seats too!!!

the orange pair on the last page could be the orange county cw
happy.gif
hehe a manager here in a nike store in the phils said that the orange county CW is coming out jan 25th here so im not sure if that is true or if there is such a pair...

bcd2500ef348d7c810648753d741ffd475824b5.jpg
e08253ee5a4c876e181465bf58d9b4cc338e13c.jpg
cf735ca1ed704ce073591cc4490bedfc37055c3.jpg
81c15ae54977154991691d5b1a9c4781c0e4ab3.jpg
a0b355bee0bf40cd7d2c1bdc47789a00741ff43.jpg

found these pix from other side~

not sure if they r posted... as i remember, they haven't

but the RHS is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i want them right now!!

Del Sols are still in the #1 spot of my list followed by the Grey/Varsity Royal as seen today. Still a lot more to be seen so the list could change.

Sorry for pic whoring these out.
grin.gif

30700245.jpg

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Del Sols are still in the #1 spot of my list followed by the Grey/Varsity Royal as seen today. Still a lot more to be seen so the list could change.

Sorry for pic whoring these out.
grin.gif

30700245.jpg
completely agree with you man. great CW. sometimes I pull them out of the box
JUST to look at them. and when I wear them, can't stop staring down.
devil.gif

just awesome.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by s dubl

thanks shaun, yea me and my girl had a great time especially since we got TACOS!!! haha but seriously, the more time i spend in the lower seats the more i shake my head at those "fans" i swear it was just me and my girl chanting and rooting while everyone else sat silent.  thats one reason why i hate those supposed fans who sit in the lower level.  but nonetheless it was a great game and good times.
yeah a friend tht I used to work with used to get lower level seats from time to time and he had the same complaint. He said anytime he'd chant, or get excited or mad over a play and voice it, he would get snobby looks from the other "fans" in that section.

Nice pics blackcat23mj
pimp.gif
. I can see myself in some of the pics too, I was in the second to last row across. Almost had a chance at that courtside pack at the vault too, a guy said they had one left but it was gone..

Those last shoes of the ASG pack looks like it could be the OCs. I think i see a palm tree on that also.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Nice pics blackcat23mj
pimp.gif
. I can see myself in some of the pics too, I was in the second to last row across. Almost had a chance at that courtside pack at the vault too, a guy said they had one left but it was gone..

Those last shoes of the ASG pack looks like it could be the OCs. I think i see a palm tree on that also.
didn't see the palm tree before. but yeah. I can see some type of graphic resembling a tree
I didn't see before. cool. great eye.
nerd.gif

-BHM VI
-All Star Pack
-AF1 High & Low collabo
-Jordan 13 Playoffs
-Foams

thanks Nike.. might as well grab a hold of my wallet..
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JRodski

^WOW, all those dont release the same day do they?

nope.. same month..
at first glance I thought the Undertakers cross was on the tongue of the Allstars, after looking closely, it was KB's shozoku logo
laugh.gif

allstars are the best colourway yet. the gradient under the scales is what sets them off IMO.
pimp.gif

as for those orange kicks on the other page... those aren't part of the all-star pack. the only allstars are these red ones. the LA's or 3D's aren't all-stars either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom