OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally gotta response from kb24.com about my order situation...

"Your order was completely refunded to you..."

That's it. What %#!+%$**!
mad.gif

those red/gold ones were actually intended to be those "red carpes/matadors" from the 4s.
haha a usc colorway didn't even cross my mind at all, and i know we won't ever get the outline =/
but i could see it happening with a custom job

Originally Posted by DNeou20

those red/gold ones were actually intended to be those "red carpes/matadors" from the 4s.

haha a usc colorway didn't even cross my mind at all, and i know we won't ever get the outline =/

but i could see it happening with a custom job

I thought they were "Iron Man" inspired... Hot PS either way.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

when did the chaos change to china
They were never supposed to be the Chaos to begin with. Everyone just assumed they were because they had a similar colorway to the Chaos IVs. Then more official info came out, and we all found out that colorway is supposed to be inspired by Chinese Porcelain. Hence, the Chinas.

Originally Posted by jkballer5

mad.gif

I am not sure who actually RUNS the site and operations, but they do a horrible job. I ordered from them twice and both times were complete disasters. I feel your pain. 

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

when did the chaos change to china

laugh.gif
Please someone explain this to me as well. I've been away from this thread for like 4 days and have no idea whats going on.

Originally Posted by bib10

Nike Kobe 6 China Edition inspired by the China traditional blue and white porcelain
Cloud patterns represent happy and lucky that wish Kobe will be succesful & lucky in coming year and win this season champions!
it will release Feb 2 in China (the day before Chinese New Year)

It will be very limited, only 300pairs released in China even Hong Kong will not have this

source: nikebasketball china.
634306d7jw6ddaqkwguj1j.jpg

just incase u can't see nikebasketball china's pic
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.n...35_8153186_4970103_n.jpg

saw the china kobe tee
163454_10150124029680236_633780235_8153127_3254284_n.jpg
^Here you go.

what bullcrap!   i wanted a pair of thoes grey purple but im not gonna pay a god awful price.............300 pairs........hmmmmmmmmmmmm....are the ones in the uk different????????????????

my kobe VI updated list after today:

black/del-sol (checked)
white/concord (checked)
china
rice HS
BHM
grey/concord
3D (maybe won't wear them if i buy them, but they r pretty nice to look at... just can't imagine how it looked like on feet... how to match them... weird?)

Where would you get Kobe to autograph your VI's? If he were to sign your shoe do you think the scales islands would mess up the sig? Just wondering for future reference...

If the only difference is the lacelock and insole then who cares.

You don't see the insoles when you are wearing them and the lacelock doesn't look good anyways.

Any info on whether the GR version of the China's will hit the US?

If so I'll have a tough decision to make between those, Rices, and 3Ds.

Those grey/royal blues are right up my alley
pimp.gif
Hopefully they're a GR and can be copped on discount sometime since I'm a broke/cheap bastard haha

Originally Posted by drchipinski

Originally Posted by jkballer5

mad.gif

I am not sure who actually RUNS the site and operations, but they do a horrible job. I ordered from them twice and both times were complete disasters. I feel your pain. 
Thanks man. I'm just gonna move on from this...mabye I'll get my pair later on for a good price if I'm patient enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom