OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
7e736d1c6797802e8180d9b3d92c38304b1646c4_r.jpg

I originally thought these were
eyes.gif
... but after Mayor posted this pic they look kinda
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Where are the MLK's releasing ?
THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
They are not releasing .

Actually they are, in February.
Yes, they will be releasing at House Of Hoops, Niketowns, and some Mom & Pop shops(SuccezZ in Chicago is one).

when in February?
Copied my post from the official BHM thread
In celebration of the 35th year-anniversary of Black History Month, Nike, Converse and Jordan Brand will come together on the hardwood to unveil special designed shoes that various top NBA athletes will wear on court on Monday, January 17, 2011.
NIKE, JORDAN BRAND AND CONVERSE UNITE ON COURT IN CELEBRATION OF BLACK HISTORY MONTH’S 35TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY

In addition, NIKE, Inc. is announcing a new limited-edition Black History Month 2011 Collection featuring Nike Basketball, Nike Sportswear, Converse and Jordan Brand products inspired by its most iconic and pioneering athletes – Kobe Bryant, Julius “Dr. J

Originally Posted by Holiday

eyes.gif
pimp.gif
I kinda like these but the only thing that is throwing me off is the orange. The blue looks sweet.
Probably gonna cop. Don't wanna regret not getting them at a later time.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by Holiday

eyes.gif
pimp.gif

naaaa 
sick.gif
To each it's own...but I have a feeling next week I will be leaving HOH with two pairs of VI's

Wow. The glass blue might be the ugliest sneaker I've ever seen. What were they thinking. The grey/royal (flints) are pure dope. I'll cop at least 1 pair.

Glass blues look much better in person....maybe I'd cop and wear em with jeans. That orange sockliner is
sick.gif
to me.

^ I've been planning on getting the glass blue's for a while now, but that last picture made them a must for me. Can't wait for next Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom