OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by SoSickening

looks like a KD dryspell for me until Undftds/MVPS?/ST's?/NBA Championships???

I'd love to see some of the sketches that are kicking around just in case...

Originally Posted by SoSickening

looks like a KD dryspell for me until Undftds/MVPS?/ST's?/NBA Championships???

I'd love to see some of the sketches that are kicking around just in case...

55 mins ago someone asked nike.com twitter this: will there be a link for the KD IV team orange tonight? nike.com twitter responded like this: Those do not have a release date. You can actually special order them now by calling 800.806.6453 and asking for style# 473679-800

So I called up there & asked them to special order them & I got my sz 10 for $109 out the door after shipping & tax CALL UP THERE ASAP IF U WANT THE ORANGE COLORWAY

55 mins ago someone asked nike.com twitter this: will there be a link for the KD IV team orange tonight? nike.com twitter responded like this: Those do not have a release date. You can actually special order them now by calling 800.806.6453 and asking for style# 473679-800

So I called up there & asked them to special order them & I got my sz 10 for $109 out the door after shipping & tax CALL UP THERE ASAP IF U WANT THE ORANGE COLORWAY

Originally Posted by slickrw23

SOLD OUT!    I guess these are "limited" somewhat... My local sneaker shop guy said these only went to high volume accounts.

SOLD OUT!    I guess these are "limited" somewhat... My local sneaker shop guy said these only went to high volume accounts.

rd for these?? 
nike-zoom-kd-iv-rogue-green-black-wolf-grey-total-orange-summer-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

eek.gif
Glad I copped from citysole.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

eek.gif
Glad I copped from citysole.

Hey guys. So do all pairs of the Kdiv come with XDR rubber? Just want to make sure before I buy a pair for outdoor use. Also these are basically the best sneakers for outdoor use or are least top 3 right? Thanks.

Mike.

Hey guys. So do all pairs of the Kdiv come with XDR rubber? Just want to make sure before I buy a pair for outdoor use. Also these are basically the best sneakers for outdoor use or are least top 3 right? Thanks.

Mike.

Back
Top Bottom