OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by sho3tym

nike-zoom-kd-iv-summer-2012-colorways.jpg

Upper right and bottom left...

Oh ok, thanks. Those are some nice colorways. All four are looking good.

just my opinion but shouldnt the kd4 prove to nike good design+price point beats out 250$ dollar shoes all day ? there is a reason nike is trying to south beach the elite 9s cuz lord knows they could have slapped the same damn color pallet on the regular 9s. we are all feeding into this alternate reality that nike has created with limited online pairs and creating a mass hysteria for below average bootleg quality kicks. one day i hope we take a stand if only a small one between us at niketalk to not pay over retail and pass on stuff we KNOW would sit any other time in history ( black stealth 10s ) then maybe we can get rid of the posers in this game we have so come to love. my 2 cents sorry guys johnny black got me going!

just my opinion but shouldnt the kd4 prove to nike good design+price point beats out 250$ dollar shoes all day ? there is a reason nike is trying to south beach the elite 9s cuz lord knows they could have slapped the same damn color pallet on the regular 9s. we are all feeding into this alternate reality that nike has created with limited online pairs and creating a mass hysteria for below average bootleg quality kicks. one day i hope we take a stand if only a small one between us at niketalk to not pay over retail and pass on stuff we KNOW would sit any other time in history ( black stealth 10s ) then maybe we can get rid of the posers in this game we have so come to love. my 2 cents sorry guys johnny black got me going!

Back
Top Bottom