OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

Got my sample Easters in, Size 7.5

and both for sale already 
laugh.gif
SMH. Should have just put them in the Marketplace if he is going to sell them.

Copped these minty fresh Easters, I just hope I dont roll my ankle in em now! Always liked the KD shoes, decent comfort + traction in a simple design for the right price.

Copped these minty fresh Easters, I just hope I dont roll my ankle in em now! Always liked the KD shoes, decent comfort + traction in a simple design for the right price.

I havent seen any pics showing the lace tips of the easters. Theyre purple to match the inner part of the strap n the insole is purple with the kd logo in white or that mint color (couldnt tell) n it seems like theyre a quickstrike so goodluck to everyone trying to cop them

I havent seen any pics showing the lace tips of the easters. Theyre purple to match the inner part of the strap n the insole is purple with the kd logo in white or that mint color (couldnt tell) n it seems like theyre a quickstrike so goodluck to everyone trying to cop them

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

nice pics Felix, how can anyone not like those, Colorway is too Smooth

personally i'm not a fan of the easters but to each their own. after seeing the pink in the midsole, i'm totally straight on these. i admit though, if i saw someone in the street with them on, i would have to give them props on the kicks. great CW on a great shoe but just not my cup of tea... best of luck to those trying to cop them...
those who say they don't like em, would still break their neck staring or at least take a double take.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

nice pics Felix, how can anyone not like those, Colorway is too Smooth

personally i'm not a fan of the easters but to each their own. after seeing the pink in the midsole, i'm totally straight on these. i admit though, if i saw someone in the street with them on, i would have to give them props on the kicks. great CW on a great shoe but just not my cup of tea... best of luck to those trying to cop them...
those who say they don't like em, would still break their neck staring or at least take a double take.

Back
Top Bottom