OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by slickrw23

55 mins ago someone asked nike.com twitter this: will there be a link for the KD IV team orange tonight? nike.com twitter responded like this: Those do not have a release date. You can actually special order them now by calling 800.806.6453 and asking for style# 473679-800

So I called up there & asked them to special order them & I got my sz 10 for $109 out the door after shipping & tax CALL UP THERE ASAP IF U WANT THE ORANGE COLORWAY

SOLD OUT!    I guess these are "limited" somewhat... My local sneaker shop guy said these only went to high volume accounts.
I could find no release info for these online...sold out in ALL SIZES???

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by slickrw23

55 mins ago someone asked nike.com twitter this: will there be a link for the KD IV team orange tonight? nike.com twitter responded like this: Those do not have a release date. You can actually special order them now by calling 800.806.6453 and asking for style# 473679-800

So I called up there & asked them to special order them & I got my sz 10 for $109 out the door after shipping & tax CALL UP THERE ASAP IF U WANT THE ORANGE COLORWAY

SOLD OUT!    I guess these are "limited" somewhat... My local sneaker shop guy said these only went to high volume accounts.
I could find no release info for these online...sold out in ALL SIZES???

i had a question that i cant seem to find, i called NDC and they said the weathermans were still active... what does that mean exactly, the lady couldnt explain it to me
thanks

i had a question that i cant seem to find, i called NDC and they said the weathermans were still active... what does that mean exactly, the lady couldnt explain it to me
thanks

Page 1 folks, release dates are there so we don't have to answer it every page. 6 April is the release for Easters.

Page 1 folks, release dates are there so we don't have to answer it every page. 6 April is the release for Easters.

The olive joints will go perfect with Camo shorts.

Would you guys consider the orange homes a QS? No release date, pop up at random stores and online sites, phone order through Nike.

The olive joints will go perfect with Camo shorts.

Would you guys consider the orange homes a QS? No release date, pop up at random stores and online sites, phone order through Nike.

fac1b9d679dd11e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg

I know everyone is not big on nicknames, I'm one of them. But I actually like Un-Creamsicles as a nickname for the orange pair.

I know everyone is not big on nicknames, I'm one of them. But I actually like Un-Creamsicles as a nickname for the orange pair.

^nice Z

I would be dumbfounded if that orange pair was hard to get.

Crazy if they have them sold out through NDC...

^nice Z

I would be dumbfounded if that orange pair was hard to get.

Crazy if they have them sold out through NDC...

^ I wouldn't say they were slept on. They sold out on citysole, deadstock, and through Nike over the phone. I believe sneakerhead will be sold before the day is out.

Edit: I guess you mean slept on as far as that site.

Back
Top Bottom