OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by blacklion23

mad.gif
I copped the orange pair from citysole yesterday. I come back to this thread just to see deadstock had them for $75, now sold out. You can't beat that price for a new release. I guess that's why they're all gone.

Oh well, at least I have a pair on the way. Congrats to those that copped!

I've read that Deadstock takes really long to ship out. Some don't get their shoes until a month after they order. So people who "pre-ordered" from them will get them late April early May.

^Yeah I've heard that too. Citysole has they're shipment in stock. I've never bought from deadstockshoes, and to be honest their prices kind of scare me. Everyone says they're legit though. But I'd rather have my kicks sooner than later.

^Yeah I've heard that too. Citysole has they're shipment in stock. I've never bought from deadstockshoes, and to be honest their prices kind of scare me. Everyone says they're legit though. But I'd rather have my kicks sooner than later.

They're legit.

Often times they'll ship shoes out when they get them in.

Those dates aren't set in concrete.

They're legit.

Often times they'll ship shoes out when they get them in.

Those dates aren't set in concrete.

hope you guys that ordered from deadstock have some snickers lined up cuz it may be awhile before you get those kd's DSS always does presales & doesnt ship until at the min a week after rd .....max a month & 1/2 after rd.... seriously

hope you guys that ordered from deadstock have some snickers lined up cuz it may be awhile before you get those kd's DSS always does presales & doesnt ship until at the min a week after rd .....max a month & 1/2 after rd.... seriously

^ Maybe it's just me, but I'm all about saving money. I'd wait a few weeks if it meant I would save money on expensive shoes.

^ Maybe it's just me, but I'm all about saving money. I'd wait a few weeks if it meant I would save money on expensive shoes.

Deadstock is SUPER legit but they do take a while to ship. But for those prices you can't complain. I usually rock my shoes late anyway to let everyone and their parents get their horrible wears out the way.

Deadstock is SUPER legit but they do take a while to ship. But for those prices you can't complain. I usually rock my shoes late anyway to let everyone and their parents get their horrible wears out the way.

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Yes indeed! I've been shopping with deadstockshoes.com for years now and they are hella legit, but getting answers back from them is the challenging part. I get better communication from my nephews pet rock! Just sayin...

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Yes indeed! I've been shopping with deadstockshoes.com for years now and they are hella legit, but getting answers back from them is the challenging part. I get better communication from my nephews pet rock! Just sayin...

Originally Posted by SchmooSmasha45

Hmmmm have a bad feeling about those khaki IVs, too many people liking them (myself included) for them to be a straight up GR release....
Wouldn't be too worried. Probably the same as "Team Orange" pair. If you want it, you will get it

Originally Posted by SchmooSmasha45

Hmmmm have a bad feeling about those khaki IVs, too many people liking them (myself included) for them to be a straight up GR release....
Wouldn't be too worried. Probably the same as "Team Orange" pair. If you want it, you will get it

Originally Posted by rocman23

how limited will these easters be? can i walk into a local footlocker and pick them up?

Depends where you live... All the "HOLIDAY" packs have hype and sell out fast. These will probably be no different.

Originally Posted by rocman23

how limited will these easters be? can i walk into a local footlocker and pick them up?

Depends where you live... All the "HOLIDAY" packs have hype and sell out fast. These will probably be no different.

Back
Top Bottom