OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

who here works at champs/footlocker/footaction or knows someone that does willing to help a fellow NTer and hook it up with the 50% discount? I have a few GR cws of kd4, kobe7, lbj9 and hyperdunk 2012 supreme on my list. PLEASE PM ME. Thanks.

who here works at champs/footlocker/footaction or knows someone that does willing to help a fellow NTer and hook it up with the 50% discount? I have a few GR cws of kd4, kobe7, lbj9 and hyperdunk 2012 supreme on my list. PLEASE PM ME. Thanks.

Well guys, I hooped in the asg and coppers and man did they leave a mean blister. Might have to get rid of my shoes, I cant ball in these at all. Either that, or move half a size up.

Well guys, I hooped in the asg and coppers and man did they leave a mean blister. Might have to get rid of my shoes, I cant ball in these at all. Either that, or move half a size up.

sc1022.jpg

sc932.jpg

I'm not complaining. Keep them coming

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Where did they blister? First time wearing them?  Elites?

I had to give them a "break in" period.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Where did they blister? First time wearing them?  Elites?

I had to give them a "break in" period.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Wait, what, what are those?
Found these pictures from the interview with Leo on ISS. I'm guessing upcoming releases. 
Remember this prototype. Guess it was the "Creamsicle" looking pair in the Nerf (No Limit) video with Leo in it.
d2702faf.png

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Wait, what, what are those?
Found these pictures from the interview with Leo on ISS. I'm guessing upcoming releases. 
Remember this prototype. Guess it was the "Creamsicle" looking pair in the Nerf (No Limit) video with Leo in it.
d2702faf.png

Originally Posted by amf2001

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

nike-zoom-kd-iv-team-orange-white-photo-blue-summer-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Saw this pair at Shiekhs yesterday, didn't even know they came out.
Those dragon ball yotd look awesome!
I feel like these are the best GR so far aside from the homes. I may be biased because I love Thunder/Knicks colors but I think they are amazing.

Originally Posted by amf2001

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

nike-zoom-kd-iv-team-orange-white-photo-blue-summer-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Saw this pair at Shiekhs yesterday, didn't even know they came out.
Those dragon ball yotd look awesome!
I feel like these are the best GR so far aside from the homes. I may be biased because I love Thunder/Knicks colors but I think they are amazing.

Back
Top Bottom