OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Nice article on sole collector, but can't hotlink...
[%#%%%+!+$%*++.com/]  add [news/interview-leo-chang-details-the-nike-zoom-kd-iv/]

frown.gif

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Originally Posted by anthonys310

Easters look like womens shoes

Thats why my girlfriend is gonna get a pair!
why are they womens shoes? bc they have pastel colors? what did you expect the easter colorway to look like?
What do you expect Women's shoes to look like nowadays?

why are they womens shoes? bc they have pastel colors? what did you expect the easter colorway to look like?
What do you expect Women's shoes to look like nowadays?

Easters not something I would probably wear. Nice shoe none the less. Starting to like those Coppers more and more and prices don't seem to be that bad. But my main focus is on these Weathermans. It seems to be all I think about lol

Easters not something I would probably wear. Nice shoe none the less. Starting to like those Coppers more and more and prices don't seem to be that bad. But my main focus is on these Weathermans. It seems to be all I think about lol

I completely disagree about the easters being women's shoes. The colors are fresh and you don't get colors like that on a nicely designed shoe like the kd 4s. You just gotta rock em the right way and not over match clothes. If you or your girl or kid want a women's shoe then line up for the lbj9 slh on the 31st
roll.gif

I completely disagree about the easters being women's shoes. The colors are fresh and you don't get colors like that on a nicely designed shoe like the kd 4s. You just gotta rock em the right way and not over match clothes. If you or your girl or kid want a women's shoe then line up for the lbj9 slh on the 31st
roll.gif

Originally Posted by deucesole22

roll.gif

^^ I AGREE !!

Originally Posted by deucesole22

roll.gif

^^ I AGREE !!

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Well guys, I hooped in the asg and coppers and man did they leave a mean blister. Might have to get rid of my shoes, I cant ball in these at all. Either that, or move half a size up.
Where did they blister? First time wearing them?  Elites?

I had to give them a "break in" period.
I blistered(skin came off) on my right foot on the pinky toed. Straight took off the skin. I was playing in Jordan gamedays sock the first day. Second day, i tried double socking with regular socks and my nike elite socks in the coppers. I got the copper from some guy, so they were used, not to sure how broken in they were. But my right foot is bad, I dont think imma be able to play ball for another week or so until the skin comes back.

look something like this on my foot(not my foot)
Spoiler [+]
images

I shoulda gone a half size bigger. The thing is, the left foot is fine, I run perfectly with them, and I dont think there too tight at all, even the right foot. But for some reason, that right pinky toe is rubbing on something in their. Maybe I need to break it in more? I have a great collection of kds, dont wanna get rid of them cause they hurt...(xmas, yotd, bhm, texas, asg)

Well guys, I hooped in the asg and coppers and man did they leave a mean blister. Might have to get rid of my shoes, I cant ball in these at all. Either that, or move half a size up.

I blistered(skin came off) on my right foot on the pinky toed. Straight took off the skin. I was playing in Jordan gamedays sock the first day. Second day, i tried double socking with regular socks and my nike elite socks in the coppers. I got the copper from some guy, so they were used, not to sure how broken in they were. But my right foot is bad, I dont think imma be able to play ball for another week or so until the skin comes back.

Spoiler [+]
images

I shoulda gone a half size bigger. The thing is, the left foot is fine, I run perfectly with them, and I dont think there too tight at all, even the right foot. But for some reason, that right pinky toe is rubbing on something in their. Maybe I need to break it in more? I have a great collection of kds, dont wanna get rid of them cause they hurt...(xmas, yotd, bhm, texas, asg)

Spoiler [+]
images

Ive been hearing bout this alot. My opinion is that i actually hoop in all my KD´s..they have always ran narrow..due to KD´s narrow foot. It wouldnt be a sig shoe if they made it wide. I wear a size 12 in every other shoe i rock just to chill in..but KD´s shoe..i wear a size 13. I have never had ANY issues with any of mine. And when i do practice/play..they tape our feet..so i really dont feel the under arch strap pressure. My toe doesnt rub either cuz of the bigger size..and the elites fill up the space nicely(with the tape around my ankles too. And for those with that low cut/spraining ankle myth..i re-sprained mine during practice wearing my concords..and not my KD´s. And the last game wearing the ASO brace with the IV fits fine as well. Just wish Leo put in those notches around the tendon/ankle for better anti-heel slippage like the II´s and III´s. 

Spoiler [+]
images

Ive been hearing bout this alot. My opinion is that i actually hoop in all my KD´s..they have always ran narrow..due to KD´s narrow foot. It wouldnt be a sig shoe if they made it wide. I wear a size 12 in every other shoe i rock just to chill in..but KD´s shoe..i wear a size 13. I have never had ANY issues with any of mine. And when i do practice/play..they tape our feet..so i really dont feel the under arch strap pressure. My toe doesnt rub either cuz of the bigger size..and the elites fill up the space nicely(with the tape around my ankles too. And for those with that low cut/spraining ankle myth..i re-sprained mine during practice wearing my concords..and not my KD´s. And the last game wearing the ASO brace with the IV fits fine as well. Just wish Leo put in those notches around the tendon/ankle for better anti-heel slippage like the II´s and III´s. 

Same thing happened to me today in my yotd the pinky toes have a bruise and something similar to them

Same thing happened to me today in my yotd the pinky toes have a bruise and something similar to them

Back
Top Bottom