OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

nike-zoom-kd-iv-team-orange-white-photo-blue-summer-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Saw this pair at Shiekhs yesterday, didn't even know they came out.
Those dragon ball yotd look awesome!

Which Shiekhs?  This colorway will keep me from creating some ids and save me $50.  Of course we know that will just go towards the next must have colorway.

Finally decided to but the ASG's. Looked on eaby and theres more UT's showing up than anything. Did anyone that wanted UT's to wear get them?  This reseller game is getting ******ed.
frown.gif

Finally decided to but the ASG's. Looked on eaby and theres more UT's showing up than anything. Did anyone that wanted UT's to wear get them?  This reseller game is getting ******ed.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JoshyyRey

frown.gif
My pair has already seen pavement but I still have another pair tucked away. 
To the person who mentioned the Weathermen for 250 before, what spot was that?

Originally Posted by JoshyyRey

frown.gif
My pair has already seen pavement but I still have another pair tucked away. 
To the person who mentioned the Weathermen for 250 before, what spot was that?

Originally Posted by mri95

Originally Posted by aceboogie113

Still on the search for BHMs, YOTDs, and ASGs, I will not rest until I have all exclusive KD4s

I have the YOTD's but still looking for the other two also 
ohwell.gif

on hunt for ASGs, Got the BHM for 160 shipped recently and YOTD retail.
Nerfs and weathermans are bit out of my price range im willing to spend, 350-400... nah im good

Originally Posted by mri95

Originally Posted by aceboogie113

Still on the search for BHMs, YOTDs, and ASGs, I will not rest until I have all exclusive KD4s

I have the YOTD's but still looking for the other two also 
ohwell.gif

on hunt for ASGs, Got the BHM for 160 shipped recently and YOTD retail.
Nerfs and weathermans are bit out of my price range im willing to spend, 350-400... nah im good

Originally Posted by amf2001

Which Shiekhs?  This colorway will keep me from creating some ids and save me $50.  Of course we know that will just go towards the next must have colorway.

they were at fox hills.
I like all the EYBL colors, just not the logo.

they were at fox hills.

they were at fox hills.

What's the story on the orange base pair? Is there an official release date or are these QS? I have this pair and the aways on my radar. Might cop the aways this week.

they were at fox hills.

What's the story on the orange base pair? Is there an official release date or are these QS? I have this pair and the aways on my radar. Might cop the aways this week.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Another EYBL colorway

There will be a few more as well.
Like the blue and the red ones.  How 'bout orange or green?  Need to get my hands on a pair.  Any word from PE coach B?  You all see these (p 4. SC article-pic would not post) in the SC article with LC?  IMO shoulda been the XMas CW.  Pretty darn amazing.

http://#*!*%+++!*!$*.com/news/interview-leo-chang-details-the-nike-zoom-kd-iv/

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Another EYBL colorway

There will be a few more as well.
Like the blue and the red ones.  How 'bout orange or green?  Need to get my hands on a pair.  Any word from PE coach B?  You all see these (p 4. SC article-pic would not post) in the SC article with LC?  IMO shoulda been the XMas CW.  Pretty darn amazing.

http://#*!*%+++!*!$*.com/news/interview-leo-chang-details-the-nike-zoom-kd-iv/

Back
Top Bottom