OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

nike-zoom-kd-iv-team-orange-white-photo-blue-summer-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Saw this pair at Shiekhs yesterday, didn't even know they came out.
Those dragon ball yotd look awesome!

Sorry fellas, can someone let me know how these fit? Looking to order some pairs this weekend. A 9.5 in the IIs / Kobe VI should i be going for a 9.5 in the IV? Thanks in advance

Sorry fellas, can someone let me know how these fit? Looking to order some pairs this weekend. A 9.5 in the IIs / Kobe VI should i be going for a 9.5 in the IV? Thanks in advance

last week there was a mom n pops store that had the weathermans for $250 by my house. I was shocked to see them when I walked in, I even said to the owner "I didn't know you had kids sizes" and he proceeded to tell me "we have a few mens sizes for $250"

don't know if they're still there

last week there was a mom n pops store that had the weathermans for $250 by my house. I was shocked to see them when I walked in, I even said to the owner "I didn't know you had kids sizes" and he proceeded to tell me "we have a few mens sizes for $250"

Originally Posted by aceboogie113

Still on the search for BHMs, YOTDs, and ASGs, I will not rest until I have all exclusive KD4s

I have the YOTD's but still looking for the other two also 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by aceboogie113

Still on the search for BHMs, YOTDs, and ASGs, I will not rest until I have all exclusive KD4s

I have the YOTD's but still looking for the other two also 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

Where was this at? Would even give them $350 at this point. I just want my weathermans!!!!

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

Where was this at? Would even give them $350 at this point. I just want my weathermans!!!!

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

nike-zoom-kd-iv-team-orange-white-photo-blue-summer-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Saw this pair at Shiekhs yesterday, didn't even know they came out.
Those dragon ball yotd look awesome!

Which Shiekhs?  This colorway will keep me from creating some ids and save me $50.  Of course we know that will just go towards the next must have colorway.

Back
Top Bottom