OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Im around the King of Prussia area and was out of town so i missed out. They only got a 7.5 left at the kop HOH, any help fellas?

Im around the King of Prussia area and was out of town so i missed out. They only got a 7.5 left at the kop HOH, any help fellas?

Chinas, Longhorns and Allstars for me. You can keep the Nerfs and Weathermans, esp for what they are going for. How do these fit compared to the KDIIs (last pair i bought) ?

Chinas, Longhorns and Allstars for me. You can keep the Nerfs and Weathermans, esp for what they are going for. How do these fit compared to the KDIIs (last pair i bought) ?

Originally Posted by torres

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Speaking of Weatherman's and not being able to find for less than $300....

$250 shipped
pimp.gif

....HEAD
that's a #@!*++$ steal
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i wish i had that deal... best ive seen is 350shipped
eyes.gif

NT Miami still has UT idk y everyone is going crazy for them.... promise you they will restock.... relax my NT Family... if u really want a pair u will come across a pair for retail

NT Miami still has UT idk y everyone is going crazy for them.... promise you they will restock.... relax my NT Family... if u really want a pair u will come across a pair for retail

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I just ordered a size 10 NT Seattle, they still have some left as well as NT Vegas. Vegas had 9s and 12s. Thanks to the NTer that posted about Seattle and Vegas.

Thanks, scooped them all up.

hope ur playing or ur really just clueless.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I just ordered a size 10 NT Seattle, they still have some left as well as NT Vegas. Vegas had 9s and 12s. Thanks to the NTer that posted about Seattle and Vegas.

Thanks, scooped them all up.

hope ur playing or ur really just clueless.

Went to the mall today n while there were no texas kds left there were still a pair of lower merion kobe viis n the dunkman lebrons if anybody is interested in them lol. The resale on the texas kds shouldnt be much higher than retail. Really wish i could find a pair of weathermans for non rape prices or at least figure out a deal with someone locally but there aint crap on craigslist about them lol

Went to the mall today n while there were no texas kds left there were still a pair of lower merion kobe viis n the dunkman lebrons if anybody is interested in them lol. The resale on the texas kds shouldnt be much higher than retail. Really wish i could find a pair of weathermans for non rape prices or at least figure out a deal with someone locally but there aint crap on craigslist about them lol

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Finally got my ASG's today. And NikeID sent an email that my Creams will be delayed -___-

bummer on the iD delay, i was wanting to see some pics of those.

Finally got my ASG's today. And NikeID sent an email that my Creams will be delayed -___-

bummer on the iD delay, i was wanting to see some pics of those.

where did you cop your ASG's from??? Im still on the hunt for a pair at a decent price. Smh 
nono.gif

where did you cop your ASG's from??? Im still on the hunt for a pair at a decent price. Smh 
nono.gif

Still looking for ASG's. BHM's are so nice in person. In sunlight.....gonna need those Texas' too. Hopefully there ARE restocks soon.
Definitely gonna cop easters when they come out. Any RD's for those other pairs?

Back
Top Bottom