OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Was in mexico for the weekend so I missed out on the release. Hopefully I can find a pair of Ut for a decent price.

I'm also looking for the UT at a decent price. It was either sit in front of my comp or spend the day with my gf and her kids so I chose the latter.

I'm also looking for the UT at a decent price. It was either sit in front of my comp or spend the day with my gf and her kids so I chose the latter.

Speaking of Weatherman's and not being able to find for less than $300....

$250 shipped
pimp.gif

....HEAD

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

called both NT SEATTLE AND NTLV and both are now sold out of the texas kd any1 else know if there local NT has any left pm me please was looking for a 10 thought i woulda got lucky and been able to get a pair for retail over the phone but at the moment it doesnt look good
mad.gif
Call HofH Houston. My friend who was driven by hype and definitely knows nothing about KD grabbed a pair on Sunday says he got them from Footlocker (probably meant HofH)

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

called both NT SEATTLE AND NTLV and both are now sold out of the texas kd any1 else know if there local NT has any left pm me please was looking for a 10 thought i woulda got lucky and been able to get a pair for retail over the phone but at the moment it doesnt look good
mad.gif
Call HofH Houston. My friend who was driven by hype and definitely knows nothing about KD grabbed a pair on Sunday says he got them from Footlocker (probably meant HofH)

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

$250 shipped
pimp.gif

....HEAD
^ how the hell? What size are they? I'm having the hardest time finding my size, and when I do, sellers want wayyy too much. Now I know they are rare, but cmon. I have no problem paying, but when they are asking for 450+ thats where I draw the line.

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

$250 shipped
pimp.gif

....HEAD
^ how the hell? What size are they? I'm having the hardest time finding my size, and when I do, sellers want wayyy too much. Now I know they are rare, but cmon. I have no problem paying, but when they are asking for 450+ thats where I draw the line.

Originally Posted by m20xr

Its ridiculous how popular the KD signature series has become in the last 4 months. I wonder if CP3 or Melo had regular Nike sigs if they would be as popular.

They have sigs Genius... Jordan Brand and they are horrific!

Originally Posted by m20xr

Its ridiculous how popular the KD signature series has become in the last 4 months. I wonder if CP3 or Melo had regular Nike sigs if they would be as popular.

They have sigs Genius... Jordan Brand and they are horrific!

Originally Posted by CRH1979

How did I know there would be someone else that would call those stores looking to get their one pair only to be skunked because the dude up there "scooped them all up." Sad days indeed. SMH
Definitely sad, which is why I kept it to PMs. Glad I was able to help out a couple of people that go to UT.

How did I know there would be someone else that would call those stores looking to get their one pair only to be skunked because the dude up there "scooped them all up." Sad days indeed. SMH
Definitely sad, which is why I kept it to PMs. Glad I was able to help out a couple of people that go to UT.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

I didnt want a pair but im happy u hooked up fellow nt members...we all do need to hold each other down...between the hb and the resellers things r getting hectic...the game def has changed with in a year

I didnt want a pair but im happy u hooked up fellow nt members...we all do need to hold each other down...between the hb and the resellers things r getting hectic...the game def has changed with in a year

thats why you cant post info on here these days. i remember the days when you could post info and people would usually just scoop up their size or 2. clowns like lockdown36 force us to keep the info between pms and emails.

thats why you cant post info on here these days. i remember the days when you could post info and people would usually just scoop up their size or 2. clowns like lockdown36 force us to keep the info between pms and emails.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

^ They're lows. Once your foot lands awkwardly, you're basically screwed.

Yea, I went up for a rebound in traffic, and I don't even think I landed on anyone's foot, just landed awkwardly. Now I have to go back to my Hyperfuses, which isn't known for their ankle support either, but at least they aren't low tops. 

Called NT Seattle up to get my size but dude said that they were already gone. Some guy swooped them all up. WTH?!?

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

^ They're lows. Once your foot lands awkwardly, you're basically screwed.

Yea, I went up for a rebound in traffic, and I don't even think I landed on anyone's foot, just landed awkwardly. Now I have to go back to my Hyperfuses, which isn't known for their ankle support either, but at least they aren't low tops. 

Called NT Seattle up to get my size but dude said that they were already gone. Some guy swooped them all up. WTH?!?

I understand completely, at least you got to help someone out.  Good on you.

I understand completely, at least you got to help someone out.  Good on you.

Back
Top Bottom