OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Word fam those things are FIYAH! I hope Nike realizes that these last KD models have been sub-par aka DOO DOO and either capture the magic with the KD 7's are just put the KD4's back on Nike ID.

I mean if you want to see some fire iD's, definitely some good ones in the thread over on SC.

NT's thread still delivered though.

I made the same without the green sole, wishing I did more.

probably my biggest regret is not making the Raging Bull iD

:wow: :wow: :wow:

you can choose not to accept the cancellation of transaction, she will have to pay the fee...
if you are really that angry of course...

I NEVER KNEW THIS... MY GAWD HAVE I MISSED OUT ON SOME DEALS.. most importantly are the toro bravos i won for 200 shipped

Picked these off craigslist for $140

Soles are cloudy and a few creases in the back. But decent overall.

just hooped in my true to size (12.5) kd iv for the first time. Didnt have any chaffing like i did in my half size up pair. Im thinking people got these a half size and thats why they fit narrow to them (foot sliding too far up in the shoe) IMO

Nice pickup. Everyone seems to be picking up Galaxies lately.

I don't have any IV ID's to compare to, but I have a 12 in the Galaxy and Gold Medal, and a 12.5 in the N7 and Easter. They all feel pretty much the same width to me.

Not exactly, I have a wide foot n my 1st pair of KD IV i went TTS n they hurt soo bad after an hour or so, after that i went .5 sz up n they were more comfortable. truthfully, like wit any shoe, i wouldn't suggest playin sports in that shoe unless it fits u like a glove. nothing worse than running around wit uncomfortable/sore feet/toes.

Nice pickup. Everyone seems to be picking up Galaxies lately.

I don't have any IV ID's to compare to, but I have a 12 in the Galaxy and Gold Medal, and a 12.5 in the N7 and Easter. They all feel pretty much the same width to me.
Thanks man.  I just find it weird how this is 1/2 size smaller than my ID's, but feels wider.  Maybe it's the way these shoes are tied or maybe its because it was VNDS condition so he wore them before, but I am happy.  One of the things I don't like about the shoe is how incredible narrow they are , but thankfully I don't have a problem with that with these Galaxys.

Not exactly, I have a wide foot n my 1st pair of KD IV i went TTS n they hurt soo bad after an hour or so, after that i went .5 sz up n they were more comfortable. truthfully, like wit any shoe, i wouldn't suggest playin sports in that shoe unless it fits u like a glove. nothing worse than running around wit uncomfortable/sore feet/toes.
Yea I don't plan on playing ball in these.  Don't want them to get all scuffed up by people stepping on them.  These are too nice in person.
Regret not grabbing the Galaxies, ended with the Kobes that year. Awesome pickup man.
Thanks man.  I never thought I would have gotten a pair of these, been searching for so long and the prices are so high.  But I came across this really good deal, and the seller was legit, so I jumped on it.

Shoutout to the guy who sold these shoes to me, he's an A+ seller!

Last edited:
Finally got a pair of Easters. My 1st kd 4. I slept on these hard :smh:. Hope to add da galaxy to da collection some day too.

sz 12 in these ***** is so frustrating to hunt down. especially when I see a lot of the same models going for like 100, sometimes under 100 in those small *** sizes.|I

Yep, I'm ready to drop the cash on some Nerfs but haven't seen a 12 for sale in a while (retail pair with box + accessories, not the sample b.s.)

Back
Top Bottom