OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Just got black n7s 130 shipped completed the set
$130 shipped?  DAMN, that's a STEAL!  Congrats.

I'm salty I missed out on a pair of Black N7's for $175 shipped, size 12.  I've been hunting for a pair for a while now.  One of the top 5 KD IV CW's for me.

Yeah, black N7 is one of my favorite colorways for sure. Not a huge fan of the white one. Only thing I hate about wearing my pair is that the soles are white so they get really dirty.

I'm about to buy a kd iv gold medal off down guy on craigslist how can I tell if they are replicas/fakes ? Since ima ball in them I don't wanna ball in reps

Yeah I don't know if they make fake Gold Medals. I just checked one site I know of and they didn't have them.

Anyways, one quick thing to look for is the word ADAPTIVEFIT on the underside of the strap. Of the fake pairs of IV's I've seen, they don't have that printed. Make sure the inner label has the style code of 473679-702. And they came with a second pair of purple laces and the insole matches that color.

Just a few things to check for.

^Nice pickup with the ASGs. Still remember getting mine when you could actually win an RSVP without a bot. Those were the days...:lol: :smh:

^Nice pickup with the ASGs. Still remember getting mine when you could actually win an RSVP without a bot. Those were the days...
laugh.gif
mean.gif
thx fam! still kicking myself for not having interest in these earlier...

I ve heard them being released in outlets in Malaysia etc.

you can choose not to accept the cancellation of transaction, she will have to pay the fee...
if you are really that angry of course...

i did choose that in hopes that she would still sell them to me. but about 30 seconds after i paid she refunded it through paypal

yeah man for sure extremely underrated though. actually have two pairs of white n7s i got a ds pair for like 110 shipped and vnds pair for 100

I made the same without the green sole, wishing I did more.

probably my biggest regret is not making the Raging Bull iD
Word fam those things are FIYAH! I hope Nike realizes that these last KD models have been sub-par aka DOO DOO and either capture the magic with the KD 7's are just put the KD4's back on Nike ID.

Back
Top Bottom