OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

sz 12 in these ***** is so frustrating to hunt down. especially when I see a lot of the same models going for like 100, sometimes under 100 in those small *** sizes.
tired.gif
Tell me about it.  These guys are asking for ridiculous prices.  Was trying to negotiate DS YOTD with some guy, he wouldn't budge under $275.  

Yep, I'm ready to drop the cash on some Nerfs but haven't seen a 12 for sale in a while (retail pair with box + accessories, not the sample b.s.)
I'll keep on the lookout for you.  I saw a listing last month for $2k, but it seems to be gone now.

Game of Death customs

Victorino's customs are usually hit or miss.  These are
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Any Rouges in a 10? Where can I find IV? Any help will be returned with rep

i think your best bet is a couple of places. maybe some NTers can chime in if they don't want to give up their method.

a. I usually scour ebay pretty frequently. But I miss out on stuff that's been listed at a low price. I think I need to set up ebay notifications or something. I'd recommend doing that too

b. instagram.com/sellkicks - there's a lot of people posting on here. some legit, some not. just gotta be on point, but they have some gems and pretty cheap deals from people

outside of that, places like SC markets, but I havent had a transactions through them in at least a year.

all in all, i do pretty well with what I want via eBay

i think your best bet is a couple of places. maybe some NTers can chime in if they don't want to give up their method.

a. I usually scour ebay pretty frequently. But I miss out on stuff that's been listed at a low price. I think I need to set up ebay notifications or something. I'd recommend doing that too

b. instagram.com/sellkicks - there's a lot of people posting on here. some legit, some not. just gotta be on point, but they have some gems and pretty cheap deals from people

outside of that, places like SC markets, but I havent had a transactions through them in at least a year.

all in all, i do pretty well with what I want via eBay

I feel like ebay has changed since everyone goes there

Tell me about it.  These guys are asking for ridiculous prices.  Was trying to negotiate DS YOTD with some guy, he wouldn't budge under $275.  

I'll keep on the lookout for you.  I saw a listing last month for $2k, but it seems to be gone now.
that's outrageous!!!

New Pickups. not my size. 12.5.

I made the same without the green sole, wishing I did more.

probably my biggest regret is not making the Raging Bull iD

Man those came out nice. I was disappointed with the way my bred pair of id's. I sent them back. If I could order those right now I would. Nicely done!

Is $200 what those USA's are looking like right now? Seems a little steep but I might have to pull the trigger on the ones on KC. Haven't seen a pair on ebay go for under 200

Is $200 what those USA's are looking like right now? Seems a little steep but I might have to pull the trigger on the ones on KC. Haven't seen a pair on ebay go for under 200

I hardly see any USA KD IVs for sale ever..

I have been tempted to sell mine but I have the KD Olympic Tee..and the Jersey so I would sell those too if the shoes were gone..

im gonna shut the thread down if people want to keep buying/selling in here. just deleted some stuff and im honestly not happy members cant follow the rules.

im gonna shut the thread down if people want to keep buying/selling in here. just deleted some stuff and im honestly not happy members cant follow the rules.
I understand but i think since the shoe has been stopped in production, it would be easier for members to seek for pairs.. 

You know a lot of these cats didn't read anything when signing up. To resellers this is just another avenue to do so. :\

Just hope they don't ruin this thread. KD IV was an amazing sig.

Finally grabbed some KD Easters in my size, 135 shipped in like new condition. That was a long hunt, glad it's over, I now have those and the Gold Medals. I keep my eye out for IDs on eBay a lot

Last edited:
Do all KD IV have some kind of visible drag on the sole? The previous dozen pairs I've own seemed like they've been worn but they haven't.  

Really want some aunt pearls . A ds pair in my size on ebay for $600 way to much! To much stuff coming out but if they are still there I will try to negotiate in the late $300-mid $400 range for my 18th birthday!

Back
Top Bottom