OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

How's the sizing for the KD IVs? I'm hearing it runs pretty small. Is everyone sizing up .5? How is it compared the KD 6s fit wise? Sorry to beat a dead horse here with this question, never purchased a pair of KD 4s and may be looking into some now. 

4s run much more narrow through the midfoot than 6s. I can't wear a kd4 size 11, but can wear the kd6 with elite socks size 11. I bought 11.5 for kd3,4,and 5. can get away with size 11 for kd2s and kd6s. The new 6s have a bit more room through midfoot due to lacing system and the toebox has ample room imo. Hopefully that helps. Long story short- you have wide #$% feet, you may need to size .5 up, but if they are average/normal probably no need. Good luck. The 6 is not highly regarded now but can see it being popular as time goes on. Still don't understand the tongue setup but its not a deal breaker IMO.

is it me or did Nike twitted the KD IV was available?

i thought i was just sleepy
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This shoe is so amazing. Probably one of my favorite line in a while. Glad I got the ones that I wanted when they came out cause the prices are beginning to skyrocket as time passes.

Just assume that Concords and CG's will drop again in the next 5-10 years.  It seems extremely unlikely that any KD will get the retro treatment before then.

gotcha, I thought that was what was being said.

but semi-moot point considering I dont know anybody that waits 5-10 years for a retro to "come back around" :lol: that there would be some forecasting for real.

Last edited:
Not only will they retro, but you can easily obtain a 2000-2001 pair of both xi's as well as the 2010 and 2011 retro from almost any sellers

right... for a value of 250-300 DS. as opposed to retail if u wait 5-10 years.

250-300 is about the value of some of the KD IV heat. obviously nerfs/weatherman pairs aren't in this conversation.

Last edited:
Hey guys, what's a good price to pay for a DS pair of the Xmas KD IV's in a size 13?
Just love that bronze colorway, it's unique. I'm trying to get a guy to sell them to me and I want to know what
the price these days.

Hey guys, what's a good price to pay for a DS pair of the Xmas KD IV's in a size 13?
Just love that bronze colorway, it's unique. I'm trying to get a guy to sell them to me and I want to know what
the price these days.

well a fair price IMO is 200 to 225. And thats even a little high i think. But people are asking like 275 for a used pair, 325 to 375 for a new pair. I have been looking for a pair for forever, and the prices are ridiculous. I've seen a couple used pairs for like 100, but i always missed out on them. hope that helps

Guys how much do u think the KD IVs All Star/Galaxy is worth now?
looking to get a pair soon.

Too much.

Pairs drying up, either they're sold in worn condition and if not then a DS par will cost you a bit. Only way it could save you money is ig you do a trade.

Back
Top Bottom