OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Lemme guess, It's with some girl from San Jo, no box, and from Bay Area Sneaker Heads on FB?
nerd.gif
who knows, and if it is? very well could be. I'm not part of bay area sneak heads.

who knows, and if it is? very well could be. I'm not part of bay area sneak heads.

There was this girl that wanted to trade me bad for my hazelnuts last week for a 9.5/10 condition KD IV Galaxy size 10. Really wanted my Hazelnuts bad + $50 on her end but in the end I didn't do it. Was able to sell my Hazelnuts instead and found the pair I did for a even better deal.

Good luck though

There was this girl that wanted to trade me bad for my hazelnuts last week for a 9.5/10 condition KD IV Galaxy size 10. Really wanted my Hazelnuts bad + $50 on her end but in the end I didn't do it. Was able to sell my Hazelnuts instead and found the pair I did for a even better deal.

Good luck though
Hmm yeah. Sounds like the same one. I would obviously prefer a DS pair and with a box. I decided to hold off and hunt for a better pair. The hunt continues.

Your pics just have bad lighting. The strap looked off in the first pic

swallowed a hard pill today and copped the rogues.

I don't regret the purchase really, just wish I could of had the chance at retail.

definitely my fave KD IV CW

Don't worry you won't regret it. They are my most worn pair of IV's and I have like 15+ pair of IV's and IV iD's. They are awesome and with a wipe of a wet paper towel look new after every wear. The sole being dark is very helpful in keeping them DS looking and the toe box doesn't really crease. Glad you finally got a pair!

Don't worry you won't regret it. They are my most worn pair of IV's and I have like 15+ pair of IV's and IV iD's. They are awesome and with a wipe of a wet paper towel look new after every wear. The sole being dark is very helpful in keeping them DS looking and the toe box doesn't really crease. Glad you finally got a pair!

basically everything you said, exactly why i'm not regretting the purchase, I constantly kick myself for not picking up the IV's when they were readily available, and wish I would have done more ID's, the IV is definitely one of those silhouettes that will be looked back as on of the best new gen shoes of their time.

can't wait for these :smokin

basically everything you said, exactly why i'm not regretting the purchase, I constantly kick myself for not picking up the IV's when they were readily available, and wish I would have done more ID's, the IV is definitely one of those silhouettes that will be looked back as on of the best new gen shoes of their time.

can't wait for these
smokin.gif
Very true. I have a pair of iDs I use for hooping and beating. Still look clean as hell. 

Just grabbed a pair of Scoring Titles. DS for $220. Really, REALLY didn't want to pay that price...but just did it. Definitely my favorite pair....shouldn't have slept on them back when they dropped. smh. 
mean.gif

Very true. I have a pair of iDs I use for hooping and beating. Still look clean as hell. 

Just grabbed a pair of Scoring Titles. DS for $220. Really, REALLY didn't want to pay that price...but just did it. Definitely my favorite pair....shouldn't have slept on them back when they dropped. smh. 
mean.gif
Yeah, I can never bring myself to pay $200+ for a $95 shoe. That being said, I think that's a pretty good price on the Scoring Titles. Wish I could have gotten a pair, as well!

Back
Top Bottom