OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
DS Size 11 Oreos for sale on the Nike Flyknit Marketplace FB page. $205 plus shipping looks like, could probably get for less.

Last edited:
DS Size 11 Oreos for sale on the Nike Flyknit Marketplace FB page. $205 plus shipping looks like, could probably get for less.

Are they still there? Not sure if I joined the wrong group but the one I just joined doesn't have any listing. I'd buy with the quickness if so; been waiting for me to pop up for a long time.

Hello! I know I'm late here, but does anyone know where I could potentially find a multicolor flyknit trainer in size 11 for the low? Saw a pair on feet a couple weeks ago and they were just too dope to resist. Saw them pop up on a Canadian website recently, but they're only shipping to Canada.

NIKE FLYKNIT TRAINER

MULTI

SKU: 532984-014

Hello! I know I'm late here, but does anyone know where I could potentially find a multicolor flyknit trainer in size 11 for the low? Saw a pair on feet a couple weeks ago and they were just too dope to resist. Saw them pop up on a Canadian website recently, but they're only shipping to Canada.

NIKE FLYKNIT TRAINER

MULTI

SKU: 532984-014
DS for the low isn't happening but theres a few pairs on eBay and Ive seen some on RMKstore.

Hey NT are there any RRS codes out there?
I would just Google some, or pay the $1.99 startup fee for VIP, they send me coupons twice a week minimum,that goes for everyone that asks about coupons in here. VIP is totally worth it. 

Last edited:
Alright so I had some free time and figured I would let u guys know of some knits I found on eBay a while back. (Sorry if wrong thread)... But I was browsing samples and I saw some volt flyknit samples (size 12) that were basically the volt HTMs... They had a few minor differences like not saying htm on the heel tab, and laces were different. If anybody knows any thing about these let me know!

Finally got the Black/White '15 Racers preordered from RRS. Definitely recommend going the chat route, Cedric found the shoes and got the order done for me in no time. Like someone else ITT said, give the rep you talk to "BK/WH/002" and they should be able to locate them.

Finally got the Black/White '15 Racers preordered from RRS. Definitely recommend going the chat route, Cedric found the shoes and got the order done for me in no time. Like someone else ITT said, give the rep you talk to "BK/WH/002" and they should be able to locate them.
Everyone do this. Just got mine for 122 shipped with the promo code RMNVIP14. They only charge the VIP subscription now and the sneakers once they ship. Took me about 5 min over chat with the homegirl Audrie. She even said that preorders can sell out before they even hit the website so act quickly. 

Everyone do this. Just got mine for 122 shipped with the promo code RMNVIP14. They only charge the VIP subscription now and the sneakers once they ship. Took me about 5 min over chat with the homegirl Audrie. She even said that preorders can sell out before they even hit the website so act quickly. 
did you by any chance ask about other cw?

what was grand total after tax and shipping? 

I did that initially but when a better code came out, they were able to adjust my preorder to $112 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom