OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

size on racers if I'm an 8.5 in Chukka FSBs?
9.5-10.5. I would recommend trying them on because I heard Chukka FSBs run extremely large. I went full size down and still fit to big.
Yea I have 2 pair and they do. I can't even remember the last time I was in an 8.5, it was a complete shock when I put my foot into a size 9 FSB  
laugh.gif

Someone told me in the Chukka thread that the huge size difference was just because they aren't padded but FSBs are even big compared to other unpadded shoes?

FSBs run a full to 1.5 sz big. I bought my true size and was swimming in them, got another pair a full sz down, and I can prob still go .5 smaller.

Just ordered the 2015 blk/white racers for $119 from RRS. I called twice and couldnt get anyone on the phone who found them but once i did chat, the homie Jullian hooked it up!  Happy FKF everyone!

Color:  BK/WH/002 is the code for those trying to locate the shoe.
i cant find it

Randomly checked NDC and saw that they had a Size 11 pop up again on the Game Royals. Purchased with the quickness 
smokin.gif

Randomly checked NDC and saw that they had a Size 11 pop up again on the Game Royals. Purchased with the quickness 
smokin.gif
yup they popped up like a week ago i picked one up too,

btw roadrunnersports has red racers in restock almost all sizes

about 108$ for a pair after promos and taxes

hope those black/white racers with black tongue go into production, would easily trade out my black/white trainers for them

Back
Top Bottom