OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Don't give the refund till you get the shoes back. That's how it works.
Problem is paypal has already tried to take the cash, so I called and deleted all my banking info from my account so they have no way to take the cash. Repped, and sorry for clogging up thread.

Problem is paypal has already tried to take the cash, so I called and deleted all my banking info from my account so they have no way to take the cash. Repped, and sorry for clogging up thread.
The only way they take it is if you just don't respond. Just respond to this case and offer a refund and give it to him once you get the shoes back.

The only way they take it is if you just don't respond. Just respond to this case and offer a refund and give it to him once you get the shoes back.
If paypal sees that the buyer shipped something back (even if the box is empty) they will refund the buyer.

If paypal sees that the buyer shipped something back (even if the box is empty) they will refund the buyer.
Exactly, if this kid is saying there fake a month later who knows what he'll try, I'm just not going to pay paypal and they can send me to collections for all I care. Repped.

^ Those are pretty cool. Why's he have his toes all curled up on his right foot though? :lol:

$225, but I know this guy will send me an empty box back and i'll lose both ways.
legit af man... that guy's pretty f***ed up tho 
mean.gif

Just ordered the 2015 blk/white racers for $119 from RRS. I called twice and couldnt get anyone on the phone who found them but once i did chat, the homie Jullian hooked it up!  Happy FKF everyone!

Color:  BK/WH/002 is the code for those trying to locate the shoe.
Oreos? 

Thats not how my experiences have worked. Once the buyer agreed with the refund, I shipped the product back then received my refund. 

Just tell the dude to send the shoes back then offer the refund. Take pictures of everything, always get insurance, tracking confirmation and signature confirmation. Those things will always help you in a claim.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom