OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Ordered the red racers yesterday from RRS. Today got the cancellation.

yup they popped up like a week ago i picked one up too,
btw roadrunnersports has red racers in restock almost all sizes
about 108$ for a pair after promos and taxes

$800 for used pair of shoes that Michael Jordant didn't personally wear in a game.

mean.gif
But MJ didn't design all his shoe either. Tinker hatfield in HTM did though.

those are hideous. im seriously getting annoyed with all these colorways. eventually though nike will come through, the flyknit technology is young as well as the racer model. they will eventually come out with some more heat.

has anyone found out on what the blk/wht in jan will actually look like.
at first there was a mock up a long time ago posted.
then there were pics of samples released that werent anything like mock ups.
now i have seen a sample of a new blk/wht with a black tounge....

I'm almost positive the new Black/White color-way will be exactly like the old version, but with a black tongue (like the pictures we've all seen floating around).

The tag inside them ends in 002 and my RRS invoice says "BK/WH/002."

Last edited:
But MJ didn't design all his shoe either. Tinker hatfield in HTM did though.

I know. I was just trying to make a comparison. I just don't see how anyone could pay $800 for used shoes and they were not worn by anyone significant.

Nevemind

I know. I was just trying to make a comparison. I just don't see how anyone could pay $800 for used shoes and they were not worn by anyone significant.

Nevemind
Nah i hear ya on the overpricing part, way too much.

I was just saying Tinker is just as important as MJ. I would say he paved the way for Nike with all of his designs. Look at Lebron and KD's shoe as an perfect example. They do not sell cause their design such even though they are big stars. 

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2012/07/02/tinker-hatfields-most-iconic-sneaker-designs/

Last edited:
I'm almost positive the new Black/White color-way will be exactly like the old version, but with a black tongue (like the pictures we've all seen floating around).

I hope so. The black with Oreo tongue mock up doesn't look bad.... but I just put an order in for my lady and myself with Thomas from RRS. 269 to Hawaii for both. Don't know what it's suppose to be, but I'm not complaining if I can preorder and not have to fight off people on NDC for my size. 

Asked if they had any preorders for the green/navy (or green/blue) color way that is coming out with the black and white, and they didn't have a code for it. Those are next on my list. 

Nevemind

I wouldnt pay 800 $ for ANY shoe . Unless I could flip them next day for 1000 . :lol:

Hey i know this isnt the right thread but does anyone know of a nikelab thread/forum?

I cant tell you how much i want these and im sick of missing out on nikelab releases so im hoping to find someone who can pick me up a pair.
I have always wanted innevas. but this pair is just pure sex imo

Where can I see a pic of these coming out in 2015?

Need to see higher quality pics and see them in person but so far, I think I like them more than the originals.

Back
Top Bottom