OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Alright, just asking cuz everybody's talking about SNKRS and I see no mention of NDC.

Last edited:
They dropped on NDC, but it doesn't seem many NT members were successful on that.  Most who got a pair went through SNKRS.
Ah, One of the very, very, very, very, very rare instances where I wish I have an iPhone. #TEAMANDROID.

Just got my shipping email.

Got my confirmation email within 2 hours of purchase. 

For you goons who struck out on the SNKRS... please learn a thing or two about how applications actually work. Asking silly questions like "Will the app magically refresh on it's own" or "I pressed 'notify me' so I'm good right?" shows your lack of knowledge on how the game is played.

Whatever you guys want to call it, you need to do more than be spoon fed information. 

Homework, research, lurking, effort, whatever.  Those who have knowledge will always come out winning.  This is life.  

Went to Nike.com to check my orders (because they haven't gotten shipping confirmation on either yet) and site is down. Any chance at all it has to do with adding more multicolors?

now its official

I also got them through SNKRS, but all I entered was the password and no additional info about the CC.

thought this was interesting because some members said they had to enter the CC security code on the back.

this was not my first purchase with SNKRS, if that matters.

Last edited:
now its official

I also got them through SNKRS, but all I entered was the password and no additional info about the CC.

thought this was interesting because some members said they had to enter the CC security code on the back.

show your address next time

Last edited by a moderator:
now its official

I thought you had to put in the CVC every time? And that you just didn't have to enter the password unless it was your first purchase.

now its official

show your address next time

I'm sure it hasn't physically shipped yet, but I'm certain the order cannot be canceled by someone else than myself (especially with the limited info from the pic) But i did remove the order number since you've mentioned it and plus I dont need lurkers camping out at my place:tongue:

Last edited:
Bit the bullet. Copped off fleebay for $280 after messaging countless sellers. Oh well. Living over seas makes it tough for me to cop off the restocks. Bad excuse, I know haha. Congrats to all. Now I know to have my pw copied so I can just paste on SNKRS

Last edited:
the password has to be entered for every purchase via the app.

as for the CVC code, I have no clue.

Just for reference i didn't have to enter my code on my CC this morning for my order but I did enter my password. & that was with minimal service at my desk, I believe normally I did put it in but at least today it wasn't needed.

& my order shows shipped so I'm happy!

Back
Top Bottom