OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
just got my shipping confirmation, im eatin!!!
1x3XXcC.png
hhh.png
void0-47.gif

Bit the bullet. Copped off fleebay for $280 after messaging countless sellers. Oh well. Living over seas makes it tough for me to cop off the restocks. Bad excuse, I know haha. Congrats to all. Now I know to have my pw copied so I can just paste on SNKRS

if I struck out id buy that.. $280 for some multicolors that may never release again .. hell yeah that's a steal and a half
nerd.gif

Been traveling a lot recently (Raleigh, Seattle) and never seen a single pair Flyknits on anyone else's feet other than mine at the airports (or in town for that matter). Closest I've come is this old dude who was rocking Flyknit Max's tonight in PHX haha.

That's rude bruh, show some respect.

That old guy might be Phil Knight... or his brother or cousin

J/k just wanted to break up the monotony of shipping confirmations.

Got mine this morning too tho, had me flexing like I was in the Young Thug Check video

For anyone that wears a size 9, there's a pair of Blue Glow Trainers on SF's CL for $260

post id: 5205112859

Last edited:

No jeans or joggers here.

No stupid ballerina toe pose.

No HD camera in cool pose.

Just beating them into the ground like they were intended to be.

Flyknit hype is funny.

I'm feeling passer's remorse... They could've been had for $60 at the clearance store a year or so ago. I would've loved to put some mileage in those or any Trainers for that matter!

-edit-
My Trainer Top 5 (they are so few to choose from compared to the Racers!)
1. OG Volt
2. Blue Glow
3. Red
4. Total Orange/Blue Glow
5. Blue Glow/Volt

While I'm at it...

Racers
1. Team Orange/Volt (Cheetos)
2. Lucid Green
3. Oreo 1
4. BW 2
5. Blue/Pink
*HM - Seahawk

Last edited:
tried my oreo's with out sock much more comfort... I think my feet slipping around made it more uncomfortable the first time.  Cant wait for the Multi color's

Flyknit hype is funny.
I'm feeling passer's remorse... They could've been had for $60 at the clearance store a year or so ago. I would've loved to put some mileage in those or any Trainers for that matter!

-edit-
My Trainer Top 5
1. OG Volt
2. Blue Glow
3. Red
4. Total Orange/Blue Glow
5. Blue Glow/Volt
This

Flyknit hype is funny.
Love this bwood - its 100% true. Nice setup..are you training for anything in particular ?

Love this bwood - its 100% true. Nice setup..are you training for anything in particular ?

Nothing particular, just my thing.

illustrayt illustrayt I think I paid $80 for these?

Surprisingly I like them better than the multis lol

Trainers from the OG drop (unpadded) > racers

One of my pairs is having sole issues from miles.

I'll post a pic when I get home.

I'll admit during the Summer 12 drop, I was ALL team Trainer. However, at the time, I actually HATED the unpadded version because I was planning to run in them and feared for my ankles. To my surprise, many other runners complained about the same issue. These complaints eventually got Nike's attention, and they ultimately added the sockliner to accommodate the runners.

If you read through the earlier 2012 posts, I also really disliked the Racer, but today is a different story. I'm all team RACER :tongue: now after running my Cheetos, which have ~325mi now. I'm saving them for November running shoe to hit +400mi. :smokin

Last edited:
Did you guys know klekt.in

Mostly Europe based sneaker selling site but there are good deals to find even with overseas shipping, made a lot of steals there

in the last months

Back
Top Bottom