OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Tried copping ovos for trade bait for the heck of it but struck out.... My luck so far smh guess it dried up after getting two pairs of all white Achilles for 100 each lol

Last edited:
Struck out on mc's but still happy I caught the restock on oreo 2s

I'll admit during the Summer 12 drop, I was ALL team Trainer. However, at the time, I actually HATED the unpadded version because I was planning to run in them and feared for my ankles. To my surprise, many other runners complained about the same issue. These complaints eventually got Nike's attention, and they ultimately added the sockliner to accommodate the runners.

If you read through the earlier 2012 posts, I also really disliked the Racer, but today is a different story. I'm all team RACER
tongue.gif
now after running my Cheetos, which have ~325mi now. I'm saving them for November running shoe to hit +400mi.
smokin.gif
Damn dude. Give us an update on how many miles till they bottom out. I'm guessing if they hit 500, that would be impressive. 

Oreo 2.0's are sitting at NYC Nike Running.

Hope that helps someone

Super salty that you copped everything these past two days. Hate it man lol got two mc 2.0 but im salty i didnt get the ovo 10. But not too mad that people like you getting it! Enjoy!!

Got my shipping just right now.. As long as I get the pair im happy with whenever it ships.. But now it's showing delivery on 9/16 which is my birthday! So getting my early acces day before and then this pair for the wifey on my bday. Life is good.. Just bought some lotto tickets cuz this luck does not feel it'll last any longer lol

Like I said in another thread NEVER USED BOTS FOR A PAIR of kicks and SNKRS/iOS is prolly the closest I'll get to that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom