OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Dat Shipping Conf 
nthat.gif

around 5 mins yes, before personal foul haha (was trying to get a smaller pair for the lady)

edit: sorry for the double

Last edited:
Interestingly, the 9/11 (NDC 6.5) pair has shipped while the 9/09 ("first access" 10.0) pair is still at prep.

Got 2 emails from Nike.

Shipping confirmation

And denial of tax refund with some BS about how they accidentally didn't charge me tax when I bought Oreos.

I ain't never bought no Oreos tho...

Last edited:
Still waiting for the ship confirm email, copped within 3 minutes on the SNKRS app. But each hour that passes by with no ship email, I get worried ... :frown:

Just got my shipping email.

Got my confirmation email within 2 hours of purchase. 

For you goons who struck out on the SNKRS... please learn a thing or two about how applications actually work. Asking silly questions like "Will the app magically refresh on it's own" or "I pressed 'notify me' so I'm good right?" shows your lack of knowledge on how the game is played.

Last edited:
Received my shipping confirmation today from snkrs app an hour ago should be here in LA by the 16th

For you goons who struck out on the SNKRS... please learn a thing or two about how applications actually work. Asking silly questions like "Will the app magically refresh on it's own" or "I pressed 'notify me' so I'm good right?" shows your lack of knowledge on how the game is played.
Lol I ate because I ASKED those stupid questions. Thanks for the tips last night, but ya could have been a bit nicer about it :wink:

Lol get outta here breh. Don't need to be coming in here on your high horse cause you got a pair.

Last edited:
The sneaker gods has been good to me this week. 2/2 with the sneakerfreaker bloodbaths and the mc2. Both shipped too. Life is good.

Nike has become a company that doesn't want my money, I guess. Way too much effort for shoes. No time for this cryptic release stuff.

Lol get outta here breh. Don't need to be coming in here on your high horse cause you got a pair.
Dude gets lucky on a release and comes in here on some god level ****. Son........

Dude gets lucky on a release and comes in here on some god level ****. Son........
Lmao relax fellas....

I must have been real lucky then because I wasn't even on the google fiber... I was on some whack *** AT&T LTE in an area with no service reception. 

At least wait until people start receiving pairs... Prices might go down a little after that. I'd personally wait until they start hitting stores...

Your money doe... If you need em right now, drop dat bread.
I agree.  Don't let the hype get you.  No other stores received them yet so there's still hope for retail.  

If you were really that eager you could've had them for about $265 last night on ebay.  Now prices are jumping because people are salty they missed them this morning and are chasing.  Be patient.

p.s. glad you got your pair too

No need to have this sort of attitude to others.  You at one point may have had very similar questions, whether you asked someone or thought them in your head while you played with the app.

With that said, there really isn't much to "learn" about the app once you click the limited amount of buttons available on the app.  It's just unfortunate people decided to experiment with the app on a major release.  I'm sure this was one of Nike's intentions, use high profile releases to encourage more usage of their app, hence the "exclusive" release online and on the app only to start.  

Back
Top Bottom