OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Friends - for those who copped multi color racers on the SNKRS app, how did you do it? Exactly at 10 am ET, I carted a size 8 and it said pending for 30 minutes and then it said it was out of stock. What should have I done differently? Thanks for your input.
Only the SNKR Gods can answer this my son.

Salty about this one. Hoping for a restock / Canadian release. 

Nike Canada - if you can hear me - please give us a Canadian SNKRS app!!!

Switched to US store and was able to get the app, then I get it shipped just across the border.

Was able to buy through the app about 4/5 times I tried. Way better when it wasn't available to everybody haha.

I missed on these. How did everyone get these on the snkrs app? For me the purchase button was greyed out it had a enter access code section before I could buy. Does the app only work for those w a previous snkrs code I never got one....

Last edited:
came up with two pairs for my girl, tryna trade the other for my size 9.5. as if thatll happen 
laugh.gif

Just came back from ntsf... Hit up the homies at cash wrap and 6th floor. They said cats been lurking all day... They don't even have it on the inbound report smh...

True true...

Got my personal pair with early access code, tried this morning for a friend via the sneakers app, and failed after it "pending" for just over an hour.

Don't worry bro, even if you got through, it would've booted you at the last minute. I copped Wednesday and tried this morning on SNKRS....waited 2 minutes, got through but when it went to complete the purchase, it said "Personal foul. You already ordered these".

Don't worry bro, even if you got through, it would've booted you at the last minute. I copped Wednesday and tried this morning on SNKRS....waited 2 minutes, got through but when it went to complete the purchase, it said "Personal foul. You already ordered these".
I think he was trying with a different account (his wife's) if I recall.

Been traveling a lot recently (Raleigh, Seattle) and never seen a single pair Flyknits on anyone else's feet other than mine at the airports (or in town for that matter). Closest I've come is this old dude who was rocking Flyknit Max's tonight in PHX haha.

Congrats to those who scored. I struck out on the app. No worries though I still got my OGs and I'm really more interested in a 2nd pair of ultra boost.

Those blue and white ones look alright I guess. 

Still though, If you have the Orca (B/W) and the Oreo (1.0, or 2.0) I just don't see any reason to wear any other colorway over those. They don't even come close. The dark grey with the white swoosh are dope as **** too. Any others though, are just... eh. Multicolors are cool for the hype realistically. If everyone were able to get a pair, they wouldn't be NEARLY as cool. 

Last edited:

I think he was trying with a different account (his wife's) if I recall.
yup, using the wife's account on her phone.

for everybody who copped off Snkrs, the cop was done in less then 5 mins or so correct? My iPad was on pending for a good hour 

Back
Top Bottom