OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Just got my shipping email.

Got my confirmation email within 2 hours of purchase. 

For you goons who struck out on the SNKRS... please learn a thing or two about how applications actually work. Asking silly questions like "Will the app magically refresh on it's own" or "I pressed 'notify me' so I'm good right?" shows your lack of knowledge on how the game is played.

No need to have this sort of attitude to others.  You at one point may have had very similar questions, whether you asked someone or thought them in your head while you played with the app.

With that said, there really isn't much to "learn" about the app once you click the limited amount of buttons available on the app.  It's just unfortunate people decided to experiment with the app on a major release.  I'm sure this was one of Nike's intentions, use high profile releases to encourage more usage of their app, hence the "exclusive" release online and on the app only to start.  
I think what screwed most people over were the minor details:

1. Even if you copied and pasted your password, it can be glitchy on the iPhone to get the 'paste' option to appear first touch. 

2. They had to manually select their shoe size.

3. They were too slow with the CC code 

Lets not forget about this gem from King Almighty MarloStanfield.
I remember somebody responding to that post with something like "you'd be lucky to cop a pair pass 5 seconds" or something like that... that's when I started doing my homework.

Last edited:
Just got my shipping email.

Got my confirmation email within 2 hours of purchase. 

For you goons who struck out on the SNKRS... please learn a thing or two about how applications actually work. Asking silly questions like "Will the app magically refresh on it's own" or "I pressed 'notify me' so I'm good right?" shows your lack of knowledge on how the game is played.
q7n7s7m.png
LB7E6uu.png
Smh3Gq8.png

Lets not forget about this gem from King Almighty MarloStanfield.

I remember somebody responding to that post with something like "you'd be lucky to cop a pair pass 5 seconds" or something like that... that's when I started doing my homework.
Ya'll gotta stop with this "homework" talk. It's an app, you open it and hope to god your order goes through. Having a speedy internet helps too. But "homework"......nah

Ya'll gotta stop with this "homework" talk. It's an app, you open it and hope to god your order goes through. Having a speedy internet helps too. But "homework"......nah
Maybe it's just me, but wifi on the iPhone 6 is fluky as hell. I think LTE is much more reliable for stuff like this. 

TBH It's starting to feel like you need one... I wish it was just as easy as clicking "Add to cart" and checking out.

what is your major? umm learning how to cop shoes online thru SNKRS

Is it just me or do this year's racers feel like there made out of a more plasticity material older racers almost feel soft like cotton and not as pointy

Is it just me or do this year's racers feel like there made out of a more plasticity material older racers almost feel soft like cotton and not as pointy
My Oreo's feel "pointy" and my OG MCs feel soft and smooth... so the opposite for me...

A "degree" in how to cop sneakers, lol.

I feel like it's necessary to at least do a little "homework", I don't know... If I hadn't, I would have missed out this morning.
I just don't understand this "homework" everyone is referring to. Nike literally told you they were releasing at 10am. Get on the app at 9:55, make sure you're logged in to your account. And tap the buy icon. From there on it's really outta your hands. My gf got a pair and she's never used the app before. Saying you need to do "homework" is comical.

Still waiting for the ship confirm email, copped within 3 minutes on the SNKRS app. But each hour that passes by with no ship email, I get worried ... :frown:

got through on SNKRS app in less than 2 mins tops

got Nike order confirmation

no shipping confirmation though

Anyway to have the password saved on the SNKRS app. I added to cart but asked me for my password and put it in too slow.

Just got the shipping confirmation from the SNKRS app, freaked me out getting a notification during the Drake-ing hours.

Anyway to have the password saved on the SNKRS app. I added to cart but asked me for my password and put it in too slow.

cannot save password in app ASAIK

you can either enter manually or copy and paste as others have mentioned

Quick question, did Multicolors only release on SNKRS? Didn't drop on NDC whatsoever?

Back
Top Bottom