OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Nike kills me with these up to sz 13 runs. What gives? This is a running shoe, stop giving it the sportswear treatment.
C'mon bro, suck it up lol. Make that 13 work  
laugh.gif

Some people need jobs.

You complain about sales tax on a pair of shoes?

Try paying taxes the whole year and then some more around tax season.

Just to watch people who don't work and pay zero taxes during the year cop flyknit racers and complain about sales tax.....

[emoji]128514[/emoji]
Copped on that iphone with the SNKRs app with the money the gov't took from you, too.

Last edited:

that means they were in your cart during release time and you didn't know it. Happened to me many times, it would say I'm waiting in line on multiple tabs. Sometimes a pair would be in my cart without me getting a message on any tabs saying its in my cart. 
...now i'm extra salty. Striking out is one thing, but the system making you think you struck out when you really didn't... that's on a whole other level.

its quite common too. Have heard this from a few friends who lucked out on some sock darts that way from Nikelab. 

I had a Nike rep put shoes in my cart over the phone once - I'm like 95% positive

Anything can happen. System's only human

Last edited:
the 2.0's are like a female that friendzoned you. at first you hate everyone until you slide up in something new and forget about striking out.

The realness of this lol, I approve. I'll catch up with the thread later this is the only page I was able to see to this point.
With this though I hope most were able to get through, I somehow managed to get through from SNKRS with 1 bar of 4G lol, work tried to restrict my service but God had my back & blessed my connection or something, just knew it was a wrap for me when I couldn't load the app. Hopefully there's more success stories out here

SNKRS did not refresh for me. I had to go back to Discover, then back to the page to purchase. Luckily my sz was still available, though the order was pending for a few minutes before it went through. Hope that helps.

Salty about this one. Hoping for a restock / Canadian release. 

Nike Canada - if you can hear me - please give us a Canadian SNKRS app!!!

Salty about this one. Hoping for a restock / Canadian release. 

Nike Canada - if you can hear me - please give us a Canadian SNKRS app!!!
story of our lives man... try living in Victoria... we get nothing for releases... literally only 1 store that gets J releases on the entire island.

Back
Top Bottom