OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
no mc 2.0 for me today.. pic below is outdated but still makes me feel better not being able to copp the 2.0

Happy Flyknit Friday
cant be mad, thats alot of MCs 
pimp.gif

Had a class today that went through 10:00. Had to excuse myself to use the "restroom" at 9:58 to get on SNKRS and was able to score a pair 
pimp.gif

Best day ever 

wasn't fortunate enough to get a pair of mc2 , but can't complain...picked up some some htms for a good deal 

For those who flourished earlier today, did the purchase/choose size button pop-up automatically or did you have to reload the page to get the button to show up? Just wanna clarify for future SNKRS drops

For those who flourished earlier today, did the purchase/choose size button pop-up automatically or did you have to reload the page to get the button to show up? Just wanna clarify for future SNKRS drops
I had to reload the page.

But then again I was using my ghetto***** iphone 4s.

Last edited:
I didn't flourish, but mine updated on its own shortly after it went live. Then again, I had to refresh on another device I had.

Back
Top Bottom