**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I rock TF with everything... If I can rock TF to work I would rock it with my Allen Edmonds lol

Last edited:

5'10" 160 lbs

Size Medium

Fits fine for me.

Doubt this helps. I honestly just wanted to post a pic to feel apart of the group
For the life of me I just can't bring myself to wear my ultra boosts with TF lol I wear them with my H&m sweats and everything else
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont think anything of it. Especially since the NIKE AIR blends with the design

Last edited:
View media item 1873537
W Des Moines had a pair of camos for $39.97 on clearance and 30% on top. $30 out the door.

They had khaki and grey pants $69.99 with 30% off as well as grey crewnecks $64.99 with 30% too.

Last edited:
you will most likely have to pay the difference, the older stuff at outlets is last season reason for the discounts. You can try but from experience you'll have to pay the difference, it wont be an even exchange. Like if you take it to another outlet/nike store they always give you the lowest selling price in the system, which maybe less then what you paid. Thats if you don't have a receipt.

W Des Moines had a pair of camos for $39.97 on clearance and 30% on top. $30 out the door.

They had khaki and grey pants $69.99 with 30% off as well as grey crewnecks $64.99 with 30% too.
Thanks, will give them a call tomorrow to order some M. The sz S TF pants I have coming in probably won't fit  
eyes.gif

you will most likely have to pay the difference, the older stuff at outlets is last season reason for the discounts. You can try but from experience you'll have to pay the difference, it wont be an even exchange. Like if you take it to another outlet/nike store they always give you the lowest selling price in the system, which maybe less then what you paid. Thats if you don't have a receipt
in some aspects this holds true, mostly for the unwanted cw's that get the price drop. if you do your hw, not all places that have the outlet cw's have them listed on sale. rest assured, in my experience and those of others, it can be done. trust

Last edited:
For the life of me I just can't bring myself to wear my ultra boosts with TF lol I wear them with my H&m sweats and everything else :lol:

im the same way but im starting to come around to just not caring. The comfort of them both are to good to pass one up continuously

Yo the khaki pants.... They lint up. Not sure how to explain it exactly but I noticed pulling lint off of them towards the end of my night. Not sure my other pants do that.

Back
Top Bottom