**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I swear some CWs are cut different lol. I've been wearing all my pants around the house just to chill so they can stretch out a lil. My dark camos fit real nice after a lil wear. My game royals do not wanna budge!

I swear some CWs are cut different lol. I've been wearing all my pants around the house just to chill so they can stretch out a lil. My dark camos fit real nice after a lil wear. My game royals do not wanna budge!

I'm realizing that depending on the season and color way cuts definitely do change. I realized that after seeing how drastically different my crew feels. And it might explain why there's isnt a consensus on whether the aw77 fits tighter or looser than the Windrunner even though my particular aw77 is looser than my windrunners

I'm realizing that depending on the season and color way cuts definitely do change. I realized that after seeing how drastically different my crew feels. And it might explain why there's isnt a consensus on whether the aw77 fits tighter or looser than the Windrunner even though my particular aw77 is looser than my windrunners

Agreed. I think that the fitted nature of tf as a whole is a cause for the varying sizes from person to person also.

alright, i ended up going to the Patriots game yesterday, so now im having an internal debate if I want to go to my outlet today for those camos. I need a devil and angel on my shoulder telling me what to do

Yup perfect example is your comparison pics of the crews.

Agreed. I think that the fitted nature of tf as a whole is a cause for the varying sizes from person to person also.
Agreed bro.

alright, i ended up going to the Patriots game yesterday, so now im having an internal debate if I want to go to my outlet today for those camos. I need a devil and angel on my shoulder telling me what to do

If you need to be persuaded to buy them at this point then you probably shouldn't.

View media item 1872651

its just one of those things where you feel like you should JUST because there is a deal. probably how i ended up with 80% of the crap in my closet though
I agree with bigj on this. If I have to be persuaded to buy something it ain't worth having. Yo mind is telling you no but yo body, yo body is telling you yes

Last edited:
Not understanding the question.

Sorry I thought I read someone picking up game Royal tech fleece pants on clearance. I don't Remeber seeing a price posted.

They should still be on Nike.com for like $80 or so but JJ had them a month or so ago for like $70 or $80 before a promo code made them cheaper.
Someone did say royals were at an outlet but I'm not sure if they were the Royal camos or the Royal heathers. That price would have probably been $70 before the 30%

****... looking at all these fits, I'm scared for my TF pants to come in. I'm 5'7, about to hit 180 (near the end of my bulk) and I gained 2 pant sizes in the process. Went from 29-30 to 31-32 so I went with the Nike sizing and got a small (29-32) Did I just cop leggings :frown:

****... looking at all these fits, I'm scared for my TF pants to come in. I'm 5'7, about to hit 180 (near the end of my bulk) and I gained 2 pant sizes in the process. Went from 29-30 to 31-32 so I went with the Nike sizing and got a small (29-32) Did I just cop leggings :frown:
Sorry I thought I read someone picking up game Royal tech fleece pants on clearance. I don't Remeber seeing a price posted.

From what I recall most people your size go medium/large depending on fit preference. That small will probable be very uncomfortable.

small will be extremely tight

you're in-between a M or L depending on your preference on fit.... M if you like it more fitted and L if you prefer it to be loose

****... looking at all these fits, I'm scared for my TF pants to come in. I'm 5'7, about to hit 180 (near the end of my bulk) and I gained 2 pant sizes in the process. Went from 29-30 to 31-32 so I went with the Nike sizing and got a small (29-32) Did I just cop leggings
frown.gif
They're just pants. Nothing to be scared of. Swap and you'll be fine.

oh my lord :/ looks like they're going to sit in my closet until I finish cutting. I'm usually 155-160.

I don't understand the point of bulking all the way to 180 just to cut all the way down to 155. Seem extreme

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom