**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

NOTE TO ANYONE THAT DID PHONE ORDERS:

Tomorrow is a holiday so don't expect shipping.

The end.

Bonded wr red and black at tinton falls nj $91 after the 30%. Had a variety of sizes. Only tech fleece in store

Quick question. Will I be able to return tech fleece purchased from these factory stores to NTNY for a refund. The reason I ask is because I want to see how a M would fit but dont want to go through the hassle of shipping it back etc.

I don't understand the point of bulking all the way to 180 just to cut all the way down to 155. Seem extreme
I have a small frame so it's hard for me to put on mass. I'm planning to shed about 20-25 pounds before June.
Quick question. Will I be able to return tech fleece purchased from these factory stores to NTNY for a refund. The reason I ask is because I want to see how a M would fit but dont want to go through the hassle of shipping it back etc.
Yes, I don't believe you need to return it to a factory store. Any nike should work.

Last edited:
****... looking at all these fits, I'm scared for my TF pants to come in. I'm 5'7, about to hit 180 (near the end of my bulk) and I gained 2 pant sizes in the process. Went from 29-30 to 31-32 so I went with the Nike sizing and got a small (29-32) Did I just cop leggings :frown:

Yeah you're going to want a M. Maybe L if you like a looser fit.

I'm 5'9" 160 and a M is perfect. I couldn't imagine wearing a small, and I like my pants fitted (some may even tell you I wear my pants toooo tight.)

Picked up Camo tech black pants at my nearest Nike outlet for $55. Champs had in store 25% off techs not too not too long ago. Idk if it's still in effect.

jimmyjazz has the black crew for $50 which turns out to be the same price as FNL shipped, except JJ actually fulfill orders :lol: still made out

Last edited:
Am I wearing tech fleece pants wrong or something? I am 5"10 about 190 pounds and would not say i am an athletic build (hahaha more like muscular and a bit soft/fat) i got big quads and calves and i wear an M. They are tight but not where near like leggings like how everyone else is describing them. Anyone got pics of them wearing their TF pants? I see people like 130pounds wearing like XL wtf?

Personal preference. I'm 5'9 175 and I wear a L in the pants. If I wore the M I'd feel like I was wearing leggings and headed for yoga class. Whatever you feel comfortable in....

5'10" 160 lbs

Size Medium

Fits fine for me.

Doubt this helps. I honestly just wanted to post a pic to feel apart of the group

Back
Top Bottom