**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I want a pair of tech fleece pants for cheap but I don't live next to a Nike outlet can someone leave price,outlet location and phone number

GUYS THAT ORDERED FROM NATIONAL HARBOR.... or any other outlet

I ordered my pants friday like a few others but havent gotten tracking from Fedex. I just logged into my Fedex account and checked my Delivery Manager and got the tracking.

If you have an account, you havent been emailed yet because the package hasnt moved yet. The label has just been printed.

Also, just got my shipping info for my game royal AW77 hoodie :evil:

Didnt get the best price but it seems like its been drying up and i had that gift card burning my pocket.

Last edited:
Yo the khaki pants.... They lint up. Not sure how to explain it exactly but I noticed pulling lint off of them towards the end of my night. Not sure my other pants do that.

nah, you just goin crazy :lol:

Those short sleeve pieces look like Belichick's cut off hoodie without the hood.

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Saw this on Instagram and was wondering if this is part of the Tech Knit pack that's gonna drop soon

I think im now going to put some TF purchases on hold and wait to see what this stuff is hittin for

Last edited:
I would never do that & I'm 25. Not sure what you'd consider the younger people but I just could never mix like that.

i actually find this real funny. why is it that people need to wear all the same brands together? im not saying one way is right or wrong i was just curious about the logic behind it from both sides.

i actually find this real funny. why is it that people need to wear all the same brands together? im not saying one way is right or wrong i was just curious about the logic behind it from both sides.
For me it's mostly when it comes to Nike vs Adidas. I guess I see it as the same thing as wearing a Skins jersey with a Cowboys hat.

But you could walk into any middle school and see every kid with Under Armour hoodie, Adidas striped pants with Nike/Jordan sneakers all at the same time. To each his own.

But as someone with options because I buy my own clothes... I couldn't do it. 

Last edited:
Anyone know of any deals for the women's tech fleeces?? Trying to get my lady a pair... She wanna be down so bad lol

Saw this on Instagram and was wondering if this is part of the Tech Knit pack that's gonna drop soon
Reminds me I still need a grey 2.0 hoodie
frown.gif

So impossible to find

Back
Top Bottom