**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Thanks to this thread got the USA tech fleece n98 somewhere in TX for 38$ shipped to CA! Did a Nike chat to find my size!

do you have the store number so i can place a phone order?
I believe I got the last medium according to the chat person .

thanks bruh, just called up  and scooped a XL. girl on the phone sounded cute too 
nerd.gif

I got this jacket a few weeks back, its been way too hot to wear,  but when I do wear it the stitching inside the sleeves really scratch and is really irritating.  Any solutions or anyone have a similar problem?

^^^ my advice is to return it and get a super 1mm or aw77 tech flleece or the n98 with the zipper pockets. that n98 you got is quite different than the other varieties in terms of cut and materials, as you have discovered.

How is that chest pocket n98 cut and materials different then the others?

As in significantly better?

I was sent these half Tech Pack half whatever pants. SKU 585202 color 010. They're pretty interesting. I've never seen them before.
210hkep.jpg
I recently picked these up from a footlocker outlet store in Australia for a steal, been searching about them for a while but can't seem to find what they're called and why they seem to be limited and was wondering of anyone can point me in the right direction?

AW84 Tech Pack Adjustable Hat
Black/Black/Anthracite
611751-011
Sorry posting from a sensitive phone

How is that chest pocket n98 cut and materials different then the others?

As in significantly better?

no, as in significantly worse. just my personal opinion, but i have the super 1mm, AW77 tech, n98, and (had) the n98 with with chest zipper (which is pictured above). it is a much thicker fleece in the style of traditional cotton/poly fleece. also far more rigid than other tech fleece materials. but the real issue is the cut of the n98 with the chest zipper. i found it to be narrow at the waistband, box-like in the chest, and narrow in the sleeves, which combines for a strange fit. those sleeve hems, as the guy above mentioned, are also in just the wrong place so they rub. that's why i returned mine.

Last edited:
no, as in significantly worse. just my personal opinion, but i have the super 1mm, AW77 tech, n98, and (had) the n98 with with chest zipper (which is pictured above). it is a much thicker fleece in the style of traditional cotton/poly fleece. also far more rigid than other tech fleece materials. but the real issue is the cut of the n98 with the chest zipper. i found it to be narrow at the waistband, box-like in the chest, and narrow in the sleeves, which combines for a strange fit. those sleeve hems, as the guy above mentioned, are also in just the wrong place so they rub. that's why i returned mine.
I completely agree.  The original N98 (as well as the AW77 3.0) were the worst of the initial launch.  Glad they got rid of them.  But I still think the new N98 is too tight.  They fit weird on me and everything generally always fits me well.

^^^ my advice is to return it and get a super 1mm or aw77 tech flleece or the n98 with the zipper pockets. that n98 you got is quite different than the other varieties in terms of cut and materials, as you have discovered.
thanks for the advice, however I purchased this from "start fitness" which is international so I can't really return it...
ohwell.gif
.   It fits okay on me,  its really just that stitching that bugs.  what a waste 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom