**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Anyone know if this is being sold anywhere in mens sizes? They kid's size is still on NDC, but no sight of a mens in any colorway.

View media item 1208794

I assume you're looking for the Super 1MM which is slightly different than the one pictured (no Nike and Swoosh on the front).

This is the only site I know that has a few colors in: http://www.unisportstore.com/search/?q=nike tech fleece

note that the 3.0 is not the same nor as comfortable as the 1MM.

Is there any custom fees and hows there shipping?

If you pay via Paypal, it's probably best to use your credit card company's currency conversion rate (unless your CC company charges fees for international purchases). Paypal currency conversion is usually lower than market value.

If you pay via Paypal, it's probably best to use your credit card company's currency conversion rate (unless your CC company charges fees for international purchases). Paypal currency conversion is usually lower than market value.

Good Looking.

Hey guys, can anyone compare the fit between the new tech windrunner (the ones with the nylon top) and the super 1mm?

Thinking of getting the 1MM but i'm only able to try on the new tech windrunners for size.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Red Techs finally up on NDC 
happy.gif

for anyone wondering Gilroy Nike Outlet has both the Tech Fleece Windrunner and Jacket in red, blue, grey, black for an additional 30% off. Windrunners priced at 79.99 + 30% and tech jackets with zipper for 99.99 + 30%. Grabbed a grey tech windrunner for a ridiculously good price. will update with pics.

additional 30% on select apparel ends this sunday!
Damn - I tried giving myself a few days away from this thread.  Nice find! Too bad the sales over. The Nike Factory in Orange, CA only had TF for womens out. 

Just picked up the grey/cobalt drawstring and black pants. 20% off $200 purchase at FNL "OCTOBER20"

064 and 065 CWs are the same except for the drawstring, right? The shades just look different in this pic...

Back
Top Bottom