**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

retail for the 2.0 was $80. $20 over retail isn't bad though since it's probably OOS at all retailers

$100 the current retail price point for newer tech pants.

Last edited:
do you know if those colors hit NDC yet?

might swing by my local HOH to see how they look in person first before ordering online
They have not.  And these red and blue colors might be different than what is coming to the US.  They look like the euro colors from last year.  UI says it is a team red while the ones at HOH are supposed to be burgundy or something.  Def darker.

Either way, cheaper than buying them from HOH, NDC, etc.  

They have not.  And these red and blue colors might be different than what is coming to the US.  They look like the euro colors from last year.  UI says it is a team red while the ones at HOH are supposed to be burgundy or something.  Def darker.

Either way, cheaper than buying them from HOH, NDC, etc.  

yea i know it's cheaper. because of the tax added to the orders on HOH and NDC

:lol: just need the assurance that I'll want them after they arrive in the mail

with HOH and NDC and i return them easily if i don't like them

Last edited:
WHERE 
eek.gif

Is this  Deer Park or Riverhead 
nerd.gif

NVM looks like only small and XL 

Last edited:
I was at the Gurnee Mills Outlet (IL) last Saturday. I asked an employee if they had any men's tech fleece because they had some women's items. She said the only items they had for men were the World Cup jackets. They didn't have them on the floor yet though, so they may still have some there if you call.

My first pair of pants were delivered today. I love them! I think I have a new addiction! I'm now wondering if I'm a L or XL. I ordered an XL because I was worried L would be too tight. I have bigger than normal thighs and calves. The calves are a little tight with the XL's but the butt is a little baggy. I don't think it's too baggy, but just baggy enough to make me wonder if I could wear a L. Unfortunately I'd have to drive 2-3 hours to try them on and I hate to order something and return it.

Last edited:
Anyone know if this is being sold anywhere in mens sizes? They kid's size is still on NDC, but no sight of a mens in any colorway.
I assume you're looking for the Super 1MM which is slightly different than the one pictured (no Nike and Swoosh on the front).

This is the only site I know that has a few colors in: http://www.unisportstore.com/search/?q=nike tech fleece

note that the 3.0 is not the same nor as comfortable as the 1MM.

Last edited:
Just google euros to dollars or pounds to dollars and it will give you all you need.

Most every retailer takes visa/MC. Amex is the harder one to find.

Back
Top Bottom