**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

called Gilroy and Citadel. They are having 20-30% sales on shoes/clothing. No blue/grey windrunners =(

i was wondering if anyone knows the real differences between the new tech windrunner 

Nike-Tech-Windrunner-1mm-Iridescent-Mens-Jacket-616757_010_A_PREM.jpg

and the reg fleece mix?

14516063_fr_ven_sc7

i know the regular fleece mix has zip pockets..which is better than what the tech windrunner has(no zip+heard the pockets were very small)..whats the big deal with it and why is the tech version 160 retail? whats so special about it. is it worth it?

whats the difference between the tech wind runner and the reg fleece mix (half jacket half cotton)? why is the tech runner 160? is it worth it? the reg one at footlocker has zip pockets also whichh is way better than the tech versions small *** pockets

Last edited:
Late to the jump on the N98 US Tech jackets. Nike chat gave me 3 outlet's that "still had them in stock" in a large but everyone said bulk buyers had bought the remainder they had left. Kills me :smh:

Late to the jump on the N98 US Tech jackets. Nike chat gave me 3 outlet's that "still had them in stock" in a large but everyone said bulk buyers had bought the remainder they had left. Kills me :smh:

Anyone's outlet still got the Brasil N98s left XL? super late to this . asleep at the wheel.....:smh:

No joke, I have been looking for a usa jacket for two weeks now, I've called nearly every outlet in the 3 sorrounding states as well. lol

For those who have bought some Women's Tech Fleece gear. How is the sizing on the Women's Tech Fleece Hoodie (the one with the funnel neck)? I hear that they run small. Any one else with experience?

is that at TEC? And is that a destroyer tech fleece?

It would look pretty sick in other colors, red is okay on sale though
I think it would be pretty dope in black/grey. 
pimp.gif

is that at TEC? And is that a destroyer tech fleece?

It would look pretty sick in other colors, red is okay on sale though
I was visiting Toronto this weekend. Yep, Destroyer Tech Fleece at TEC. Fits TTS in case anyone wants to know.

Back
Top Bottom