**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I would like the n98 in more colors for that same price. They look, feel, and fit great :smokin

unfortunately, the france and england tech N98 were release in europe only I think

would have been nice if USA had some other colors

Last edited:
How's the quality on the Glory Top Tech Tee? Saw them in the latest Tech pack restock in Toronto. Worth the price? Will they be super tight like the sweats?

Last edited:
Depends on your chest bro
lol more like it depends on ur gut lol

windrunners run long so a medium length would work for you, a large would be how it should look but unless you are actually using this fleece to run with or you like long baggy hoods i suggest getting the M

or if you are fat or very muscular i would stay away from buying any size until you actually try it on

me too, thats the reason for my post.

jersey gardens bro
really? seems like I'm gonna have to take a trip there 
pimp.gif

I've searched and searched this thread to answer my question but I'm still having trouble. I need to know if I should go tts or up a size on TF pants. I'm 6'0, 150 lbs and usually go with a large on sweats. I have tech fleece shorts and they're a L. But my legs are really pretty long and I don't want the large to be too short or too tight. Leaning more toward the large.

I've searched and searched this thread to answer my question but I'm still having trouble. I need to know if I should go tts or up a size on TF pants. I'm 6'0, 150 lbs and usually go with a large on sweats. I have tech fleece shorts and they're a L. But my legs are really pretty long and I don't want the large to be too short or too tight. Leaning more toward the large.
get a large

Thank you. Ideally I wanted to try them on but local stores can't even keep them in stock. Going with the large
that's funny. they are sitting in local finish lines here. The price increase isn't justified and I feel like they'll hit the outlets next year.

Back
Top Bottom