**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

anyone know where i could get the grey tech wind runner?? anyone got a M on here?
nerd.gif

And nobody wanted to hear me when i said the grey from last year doesn't match this year. Learn it the hard way i suppose...

Last edited:
I paid just a little bit more for two pairs from FNL (black, grey/cobalt) than I did for the one pair of striped grey/tiger stripe/marled from eBay.
laugh.gif

Call it whatever you want...Im just glad I purchased the V2 (grey & Obsid.) when it was $80 with FS and the Olympic edition when it was on sale  for $70 lol..

Last edited:
Call it whatever you want...Im just glad I purchased the V2 (grey & Obsid.) when it was $80 with FS and the Olympic edition when it was on sale  for $70 lol..
Those were the good old days. I remember I was just a lurker before when somebody posted the info about the obsidians at nike town chicago. Went straight to the restroom at the office to call them. Lmao.

That is true. I just used that phrase as a figure of speech.
lmao...im just messing...

Finally took these suckers out again after storing them away for 6 months and I just realized I still have a extra pair of greys and obsidian tech pants i have yet to open lol...

lmao...im just messing...

Finally took these suckers out again after storing them away for 6 months and I just realized I still have a extra pair of greys and obsidian tech pants i have yet to open lol...
We all good. That's definitely something I won't mind seeing in my cabinet. Lol.

Anyone live in the UK that can help me out please? I want this jacket from Nike.com (UK) but unfortunately they will only ship within UK, but I'm located in USA. I'll be willing to pay for the shipping and all.

Please PM me.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom