**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Damn. It's becoming a mission to find the grey hoodie with the black cuff. I don't like the new regular cuffed one

@JerkStore

Oh i thought those were the old 2.0 obsodian in that pic above. Wonder if the new ones will match the old obsidian color.

The only blue ones i jave seen at hoh so far have been solid.
That's heathered.  You can see it.  It's like the charcoal vs. black.  The description even calls it obsidian heather (see http://www.urbanindustry.co.uk/popu...e-tech-fleece-1mm-pants-obsidian-heather.html)

That 2.0/H2/V2 Obsidian was really more of a royal blue with an obsidian cuff--wait until they come out with the royal pants if you like the one above.  eBay has a bunch, too.

I took that pic thhat i posted. Looks nothing like the pic at the top of the page. The new ones are very slightly heathered. I prefer the heather look they used on the previous obsidian.

View media item 1222882

I took that pic thhat i posted. Looks nothing like the pic at the top of the page. The new ones are very slightly heathered. I prefer the heather look they used on the previous obsidian.

View media item 1222882

Those are the royal blue. Not the heathers obsidian. I can vouch for the heather obsidian because I just got it in today:smile:

Not sure if this is old news or not but NDC has the team reds and heather grey (with the black drawstring) tech pants online now.

Just got off phone with Nike Deer Park Outlets: (631) 242-3014

Laminated Windrunner, Black, Medium 585105-010 $89

N98, Royal Blue, Medium, $69

N98, Heather Blue, 605680-404, $69

Large Windrunner, Royal Blue, $55

Call them and give them the style codes.

Back
Top Bottom