Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Has the NCAA colorway been confirmed as a GR? I saw them in hand and that swoosh and leather is NICE.

from the FL release calendar

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 7.22.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 7.22.10 AM.png
    442.7 KB · Views: 21
Just got the reserve..gonna pass & cop off Finishline next week since they give reward points. My main focus this week are the 1/97 Air Maxes. Seems like Nike finally sees all i buy from them are Kyries and Jordans LOL

Just got the reserve..gonna pass & cop off Finishline next week since they give reward points. My main focus this week are the 1/97 Air Maxes. Seems like Nike finally sees all i buy from them are Kyries and Jordans LOL
I got it too. Definitely looking GR for this pair judging by the number of reserves going out.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but the description in the reserve says this is the "Mamba Mentality" pair for the 4. I guys I like that it's subtle but would love to see something like what they did with the 3's also. Probably means that wont happen this model.

Yeah it would be nice to see a Grinch Kyrie or Prelude Kyrie. They could take any Kobe cw tbh & it would look dope on the Kyrie.

Year of the monkey is just another blamd colorway that isnt even nice imo ill cop cause I try to get every thing but its one of the worst colorways of the 4 to drop even the think twice colorway was better Nike is reachig with some of these, we need some more white based colorways other than that ncaa pair.

Year Of Monkey is the worst so far.

Hope the March Madness & The Mango pairs release in Europe. But I’m thinking we got Monkeys instead :frown:

Saw tomorrow's release and the Year of the Monkey today. March Madness is sicker in person than I imagined. Year of the Monkey is a hard pass.

Is 'The Moment' = 'March Madness'?

I think the worst CW is the Guardian pair, the grey is just too underwhelming in person.

Back
Top Bottom